GA Revision Questions for IBPS PO/Clerk, Canara Bank 2018 and other exams.
- Pacer Ewen Chatfield announced his retirement.He is former player of which country?
- Organics and Millets 2019 International Trade Fair will be held in which city?
- National Ice Hockey Championship was held in which state?
C)Jammu and kashmir
- Which state launched “One Family,One Job” scheme?
- What is the minimum balance required to be maintained in the Savings Account in Post Office in case of non – cheque facility account?
A) Rs 20
B) Rs 10
C) Rs 50
D) Rs 100
E) Rs 150
- Teenage batsman Rohit Paudel has become the youngest cricketer to score a half century in international cricket at the age of 16 years and 146 days.He hails from which country?
- According to Booking.com,which state topped the list with 5 out of 10 most welcoming tourist destinations in india?
- What is the original economic system in which traditions, customs, and beliefs help shape the goods and the services the economy produces, as well as the rules and manner of their distribution called?
A) Constitutional Economy
B) Traditional Economy
C) Socialist Economy
D) Monetary Economy
E) Command Economy
- Which state launched “Ama Ghare LED” scheme?
- PM Narendra Modi released a commemorative coin of how much denomination to mark the birth anniversary of Guru Gobind Singh recently?
E) Rs 200
- Where is the HQ of Central bureau of Investigation?
- During it’s 32nd meeting,the GST Council relaxed the tax exemption limit to how much amount from the earlier cap of Rs 20 lakhs?
A)Rs 35 lakhs
B)Rs 30 lakhs
C)Rs 40 lakhs
D)Rs 46 lakhs
E) Rs 32 lakhs
- Who won the under-8 category Kids Golf World Championship organized by US Kids Golf in Malaysia?
E) Jaideep Govind
- The World Economic Forum annual meet began in which city?
- Who was appointed as the new Chief Information Officer of the CBI?
D)M Nageshwar Rao
E) Pinaki Chandra Joshi
- What is the rank of India in the latest annual Global Democracy Index?
- Where is the HQ of National Human Rights Commission?
- When is National Youth Day celebrated?
E) 15th Jan
- According to World Bank’s Global economic Prospects report,India’s economy is forecasted to grow at how much percent in 2019-20?
- Recently,which former banker and Aam Aadmi Party leader passed away?
E) Subash Khuntia