GA Revision Questions for IBPS PO/Clerk, Canara Bank 2018 and other exams.
- Which country opened the year’s space campaign by putting into orbit defence imaging satellite “Microsoft R”?
- How much global threats has been listed by WHO for 2019?
- The celebration of 15th Pravasi Bhartiya Divas was commenced in which city?
- According to a report by G-finder,health research money in india increased to how much amount?
A)Rs 130 cr
B)Rs 150 cr
C)Rs 147 cr
D)Rs 110 cr
E) Rs 125 cr
- According to Union Minister for Minority Affairs Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi. GST on Haj has been reduced from 18 percent to how much percent?
- Basel III recommendations shall be completely implemented in India by_______
A) March 31, 2020
B) March 31, 2019
C) March 31, 2018
D) March 31, 2021
E) March 31, 2022
- Which state launched “Yuva Swabhiman Yojana”?
- Recently,according to PM Narendra Modi,India is on the way to become which largest economy in the world?
- As per the Basel III implementation in India, minimum Tier 1 capital must be _____ % of risk weighted assets on ongoing basis
- According to eMarketer’s latest worldwide retail and ecommerce forecast,which country is poised to become the world’s top retail market in 2019?
- In which state, country’s second tulip garden will be built?
- Cyril Ramaphosa arrived in Delhi for his first state visit ahead of the Republic day celebration parade. He is the President of which country?
- India’s first Geographical Indication Store is to be opened in which state?
- Which PSU has been awarded the best miniratna PSU in strategic performance (financial category) at the Governance Now Sixth PSU awards?
A)Container Corporation of India
B) Numaligarh Refinery Limited
- Which state CM launched “Jiban Sampark” Project in partnership with UNICEF India?
- Which word was listed as Hindi word of the year 2018 by Oxford Dictionaries?
- Who was appointed as Pakistan’s first ever Hindu female civil judge?
C)Hardeep Singh Kaur
E) Taruna Bhatt
- Where is the HQ of World Health Organization?
- According to World Steel Association, which country has replaced Japan as world’s second largest steel producing country?
- Recently,Rajendra Prabhu passed away.He was related to which field?