GA Revision Questions for IBPS PO/Clerk, Canara Bank 2018 and other exams.
- All rounder Albie Morkel announced his retirement.He was the former player of which country?
- Which state launched BhuSeva Programme?
- Which country will host the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations?
- Manu Bhaker won a double gold in junior sport pistol women’s events in Thiruvanathapuram.She hails from which state?
- What is the metric that measures how long a firm will be deprived of cash if it increases its investment in resources in order to expand customer sales known as?
A) Quick ratio
B) Accounts payable turnover
C) Days payable outstanding
D) Cash conversion cycle
E) Financial accounting
- Which state government signed a pact with World Bank under which the multilateral agency will advance a loan of $310 million to boost the state’s power system, mainly transmission infrastructure?
- Which country won its seventh Women’s Hockey Champions Trophy at the Wujin Hockey Stadium in Changzhou China?
- The 12-day long joint military exercise between India and the USA known as “Vajra Prahar”commenced in which city?
- Where is Joint India-IMF Training Programme (ITP) centre situated?
- Recently, RBI reduced the mandatory hedging provision to how much percent from 100 per cent?
E) 60 percent
- RBI Central Board decided to constitute a BFS of the Central bank to examine the framework for banks under PCA.What is “S” in BFS?
- Recently,Centre gives nod for centre for classical language in which state?
- The 14th edition of international children’s theatre festival, “Jashne Bachpan”, was inaugurated in which city?
- The United Nations selected which city of India to participate in its Global Sustainable Cities 2025 initiative?
- The week-long celebrations for the 70th National Cadet Corps(NCC) Day kicked off with a “Run for Fun” marathon in which city?
- Which state government will install a 221 metre bronze statue of Lord ram?
- Where is the HQ of National dairy Development Board?
- Which state unveiled a 70 feet tall statue of Lord Buddha?
- When is Constitution Day (National Law Day) observed?
E) 20 Nov
- Recently,CN Balakrishnan passed away.He was related to which field?