GA Revision Questions for IBPS PO/Clerk, Canara Bank 2018 and other exams.
- India’s first owl festival was organized in which city?
- Where is the HQ of Federal Aviation Administration?
- According to a report by World Economic Forum(WEF),how much years will it take for women to earn as much as men?
- Which company has overtaken Apple in market cap value as the most valuable company recently?
- Which bank recently merged with non-banking financial company Capital First?
- Rs 200 bank note has a motif of ______ on the reverse.
A) Gateway of India
B) Taj Mahal
C) Sanchi Stupa
D) India Gate
- PM Charles Michael announced his retirement.He was the former PM of which country?
- How much financial aid was provided for establishment of odiya Cultural Centre in Gujarat’s Surat for their social celebrations?
A)Rs 10 crore
B)Rs 15 crore
C)Rs 5 crore
D)Rs 20 crore
E) Rs 25 crore
- Which state has rolled out mobile app “Shiksha Setu”?
- A Non Banking Financial Company (NBFC) is registered under which of the following acts?
A) Companies Act, 2013
B) Companies Act, 1956
C) Banking Regulation Act, 1949
D) Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934
E) Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007
- Foreign Minister Kang Kyung Wha arrived in india.He is the foreign minister of which country?
- 19th edition of the Hornbill festival 2018 began in which state?
- Recently,ISRO launched its which military communication satellite from Sriharikota,Andhra Pradesh?
B)GSAT 7 A
E) GSAT 4B
- Which emergency number was announced by Rajnath Singh which will have a special women safety feature?
- The integral coach factory rolled out mini version of which train with 130 kmph speed?
- Which country retained highest aviation safety ranking according to Federal Aviation Administration(FAA)?
- Who has been appointed as Chairman of the Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs(CBIC)?
B)Pranab Kumar Das
E) Madhvi Divan
- What is the rank of India in World economic Forum(WEF) Global Gender Gap Report 2018?
- Where is the HQ of Apple?
- Former PM Tulsi Giri passed away.He was the former PM of which country?