GA Revision Questions for RBI Grade B 2018, NIACL Assistant 2018, IBPS RRB 2018, Indian Bank 2018 and other exams.
- According to Nomura,India’s current account deficit (CAD) is expected to widen to how much percent of the GDP in this financial year?
- What is the currency of Mauritius?
- What is the test that determines a company’s ability to cover debt obligations with its assets after all liabilities have been satisfied known as?
A) Key Ratio
B) Debt Ratio
C) Coverage Ratio
D) Asset Coverage Ratio
E) Leverage Ratio
- Which state government will name three awards after former prime minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee, who passed away on August 16?
- Who won Cincinnati Masters Title 2018?
- The Central Government , recently launched the “Digital Northeast Vision Document 2022”in which city?
- Who will be heading the task force working on comprehensive relief for flood-affected in Kerala in coordination with the state and district administrations?
E) Amar Singh
- How many angular bleed lines are present on Rs 200 bank note for visually impaired?
- UNESCO signed agreement with which government to setup “Design University” for gaming ?
- Union Cabinet extended the date for rehabilitation of migrants upto which year?
- As per President Ram Nath Kovind, Indian Economy to touch how much by 2025?
E) )$25 trillion
- Which state government announced a scheme called “Kanya Van Samruddhi Yojana”?
- Odisha Government signed a MoU with RIMES for effective management of disasters.What does “ I” stands for in RIMES?
- Which indigenously developed Helicopter launched Anti-Tank Guided Missile was successfully flight tested from an Army Helicopter in Rajasthan’s Pokhran?
- The ten-day festival of the historic Esala Maha Perehera began in which country?
- Which government has awarded the Legion of Merit (Degree of Commander) to General Dalbir Singh Suhag(Retired) of the Indian Army?
- The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has decided to form a three-member committee to look into the draft foof labelling and display regulations.Who will head this committee?
A)R Rajan Kumar
- Who has been elected as chair of the International Nitrogen Initiative(INI)?
- Who won the gold medal for India at the 18th Asian Games after defeating Japanese Daichi Takatani 11-8 in Men’s 65kg freestyle event?
E) Amar Singh
- Singer Aretha Franklin passed away. She hails from which country?