GA Revision Questions for RBI Grade B 2018, NIACL Assistant 2018, IBPS RRB 2018, Indian Bank 2018 and other exams.
- Former Indian sportsman Rudra Pratap Singh retired.He was related to which sports?
- Which company launched E@Secure policy which provides cover for between Rs.50,000 to Rs.1 crore?
C)Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Which of the following steps is not a part of Insolvency Resolution Process under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (IBC)?
A) Appointment of a creditors’ committee and formulation of a revival plan
B) Appointments of a resolution professional
C) Moratorium on the sale of assets
D) Liquidation of assets
E) Liquidation, if not found viable
- Which census for the first time will collect data on Other Backward Classes (OBC)?
- Who won Italian Grand Prix?
- India has set a target of how much GW solar energy to generate by 2022?
- International Women Entrepreneurs Summit 2018 being held in which city?
- Which bank announced special term loan for repair and renovation of homes to help the flood affected citizens of Kerala?
- When was the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (IBC) passed by the Lok Sabha?
- Which government has declared the Singphan Widlife Sanctuary as an elephant reserve making it the 30th reserve for jumbos in the country?
- The Government has approved a proposal to increase wages of artisans by over how much percent from five rupees 50 paisa hank?
- Which bollywood actor was roped in as ambassador of the Lal Bahadur Shastri Memorial Foundation?
E) Dr Samlee Plianbangchang
- Which state launched a first of its kind initiative “MIL-Banche”?
- When is International Day of Charity celebrated?
- At how much percent,India’s economy grew in the first quarter of 2018-19 ending June 30?
- Recently,Morna Nielsen retires from cricket.He hails from which country?
- When was HDFC Ergo General Insurance Company founded?
- Who will be releasing a new book titled “Shades of Truth-A Journey Derailed”?
E) Sonam Sharma
- Which state government has adopted a multi-sectoral strategy to reduce under-nutrition and anaemia among women and children in a targeted manner by 2020?
- Recently,which Indian Digambara monk passed away known for his “Kadve Parvachan”?
E) T Suvarna Raju