GA Revision Questions for RBI Grade B 2018, NIACL Assistant 2018, IBPS RRB 2018, Indian Bank 2018 and other exams.
- Former President Pranab Mukherjee launched which application to rate MPs and MLAs?
- Prasar Bharti signed an MoU with which country to realize cooperation and collaboration in broadcasting and content sharing?
- Which company rebranded its payments app Tez into G Pay?
- Which INS entered the port of Darwin,Australia on 29 Aug 18 to participate in exercise KAKADU 2018?
- Ministry of Defence cleared procurement proposals of how much amount which included the acquisition of the helicopters?
- Who has taken over as the new Chief Justice of India on October 3, 2018?
E) Rajnish Kumar
- When was IBA (Indian Banks Association) formed?
- In production sector, a small enterprise is an enterprise where the investment in plant and machinery is more than Rs. 25 lakh but does not exceed ______
A) Rs 2 crore
B) Rs 3 crore
C) Rs 5 crore
D) Rs 10 crore
E) Rs 15 crore
- ADB has approved how much million loan to finance road improvement across a dozen districts in Karnataka?
- Nepal Bharat Maitri Dharamshala was inaugurated in which city?
- At how much percent,India’s economy grew in the first quarter of 2018-19 ending June 30?
- Who won the Ramon Magsayay Award, popularly known as Asia’s Nobel Prize?
A) Bharat Vatwani
B) Sonam Wangchuk
C)Both a and b
E) T Rajagopal
- Which country topped the list in International tourist arrivals in 2017 in South Asian Region?
- According to RBI, India’s economic growth rate to grow at how much percent in the current financial year?
- India has set a target of how much GW solar energy to generate by 2022?
- What is the limit for housing loans in non-metropolitan centers under priority sector?
A) Rs 15 lakh
B) Rs 20 lakh
C) Rs 28 Lakh
D) Rs 35 lakh
E) Rs 40 lakh
- The NGT has appointed whom as head of a three-member committee to decide mining company Vedanta’s plea challenging closure of its Sterlite copper plant at Tuticorin?
E) Sawarn Singh
- Who was sworn as DMK President?
C) M. Karunanidhi.
E) Ravi Shankar Prasad
- The Olympic Council of Asia has given recognition to India’s which indigenous sport?
- Recently Kuldip Nayar passed away.He belongs to which profession?