GA Revision Questions for RBI Grade B 2018, NIACL Assistant 2018, IBPS RRB 2018, Indian Bank 2018 and other exams.
- The ten-day festival of the historic Esala Maha Perehera began in which country?
- Which indigenously developed Helicopter launched Anti-Tank Guided Missile was successfully flight tested from an Army Helicopter in Rajasthan’s Pokhran?
- Uri Avnery passed away recently.He belongs to which profession?
- External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj inaugurated “Panini Language Laboratory”in which city?
- As per The guidelines of RBI, At least ______ of the total number of ‘Banking Outlets’ opened during a financial year should be opened in unbanked rural centres.
A) 10 percent
B) 15 percent
C) 20 percent
D) 25 percent
E) 30 percent
- When was RBL Bank founded?
- Which is the first state in India to launch a mobile app “i-Hariyali” to supply free saplings?
- The lending arm of Bajaj Finserv has tied up which bank to offer interest-free cash withdrawal facility for up to 50 days?
C)Kotak Mahindra Bank
E)South Indian Bank
- Which station was adjudged as the cleanest railway station in the third cleanliness survey released on 13th August 2018?
- What is India’s rank in the recenty updated FIFA rankings in August 2018?
- ISRO will launch which satellite to replace GSAT -6A which stopped communicating a few days after its launch on March 29?
- Which player topped the 2018 chart for most runs scored in international cricket?
- Which organization launched the Parker Solar probe mission?
- Which language has become the first Indian tribal language to get a Wikipedia edition?
- Which teen Indian cyclist created history by claiming India’s first ever medal– a silver- at the UCI Junior Track Cycling World Championship in Aigle,Switzerland?
E) Sangram Singh
- Where is the HQ of FIFA?
- Who has been elected as chair of the International Nitrogen Initiative(INI)?
E) Scarlett Johansson
- Which state government has partnered with a top India-centric American advocacy group for the Vibrant Summit 2019?
- What does L stands for in SLBC with respect to committees of Bank?
- Singer Aretha Franklin passed away. She hails from which country?