GA Revision Questions for RBI Grade B 2018, NIACL Assistant 2018, IBPS RRB 2018, Indian Bank 2018 and other exams.
- MILEX 18 field training exercise started in which city?
- Who is the author of the book “The Rule Breakers”?
- Where is University of Engineering and Management(UEM) located?
- What is the minimum default required to initiate insolvency procedure for corporate debtors under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code?
A) Rs 2,00,000
B) Rs 5,00,000
C) Rs 3,00,000
D) Rs 1,00,000
- Which country joined elite group of countries capable of air to air fuel transfer recently?
- Which country based charity has been awarded the 2018 Balzan Prize for humanitarian achievement?
- What was the name of Asia’s first and oldest atomic reactor which was opened after 9 years recently?
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced the launch of “Swachhata Hi Seva Movement” from September 15 to mark which birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi?
- Which of the following is the class of derivative where these financial instruments can be used by organizations or individuals as part of a risk management strategy to reduce risk associated with adverse conditions?
A) Freight Derivative
B) Property Derivative
C) Commodity Derivative
D) Weather Derivative
E) Inflation Derivative
- Where is the HQ of Alibaba Group?
- Which state government has partnered with a top India-centric American advocacy group for the Vibrant Summit 2019?
- India signed MoU with which country on cooperation in the operation of telemetry tracking and telecommand station for satellite and launch vehicles?
- Which organization to hold Climate Summit 2019?
- Who won Italian Grand Prix?
- ”Kalyana Kendra” helpline was launched in which state?
- India Baja 2018 competition is to be held in which state?
- Who was sworn as 60th Colombian President?
E)Juan Manuel Santos
- Which government has declared the Singphan Widlife Sanctuary as an elephant reserve making it the 30th reserve for jumbos in the country?
- Which bank announced special term loan for repair and renovation of homes to help the flood affected citizens of Kerala?
- Writer Sumatheendra R Nadig passed away.He was writer of which language?