GA Revision Questions for RBI Grade B 2018, NIACL Assistant 2018, IBPS RRB 2018, Indian Bank 2018 and other exams.
- 4th Annual Sustainable Smart Cities India Conference is scheduled to take place in which city?
- Who has been appointed as the new managing director and CEO of HDFC Standard Life?
E) Dipak Mishra
- Which country based charity has been awarded the 2018 Balzan Prize for humanitarian achievement?
- Where is University of Engineering and Management(UEM) located?
- Which of the following is not true about Immediate Payment Service (IMPS)?
A) IMPS offers an instant, 24X7, interbank electronic fund transfer service through mobile phones.
B) The facility is provided by National Payments Corporation of India through its existing NFS switch.
C) Internet Banking Account facilitates IMPS to transfer money to any account.
D) To use IMPS, both the account holder and beneficiary needs to have Mobile Money Identifier (MMID).
E) IMPS allows instant money transfer.
- Minority Affairs Minister Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi launched the country’s first National Scholarship Portal Mobile App(NSP Mobile App) in which city?
- The ICC has decided to accord ODI status to India and Pakistan’s group league matches against which country in the upcoming Asia Cup?
- Who won the Hindu Playwright Award 2018?
E) Adani Wilmar
- The government is determined to keep fiscal deficit at how much percent?
- French political writer and journalist Francois Gautier will be releasing the authorised biography of which Indian spiritual leader?
C)Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
E) Nitin Sharma
- India,Iran and Afghanistan held their first tripartite meeting in which city?
- BRICS New Development Bank allow the new member countries to join the bank , however the BRICS capital share cannot fall below ____.
- Defence industrial corridor was launched in which city?
- Israel has opened a visa application centre in which city of India?
- The festival of Harvest Nuakhai is celebrated in which state?
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance has tied up with which bank for bancassurance?
B)Bank of Baroda
C)Indian Overseas Bank
- World Biofuel Day 2018 event was held in which city?
- According to IMF,India’s GDP is poised to grow by how much percent in 2018-19?
- Who is the author of “Ghats of Banaras”?
B) Sachidanand Joshi
- Goura Chandra Mohapatra passed away recently.He was related to which field?
E) Freedom Fighter