GA Revision Questions for RBI Grade B 2018, NIACL Assistant 2018, IBPS RRB 2018, Indian Bank 2018 and other exams.
- As per Ease of Living Index released by the government,which city is the most liveable city in India?
- Which country topped the list of largest stock markets in the world?
- Banks were permitted to transact in IRF for the purpose of hedging the risk in their underlying investment portfolio. What does F stands for in IRF?
- Which state launched Dial 100 Mobile App , which will help the needy at the time of emergency?
- Which state to observe September as the “month of nutrition?
- India’s first project of Swadesh Darshan Scheme was launched in which state?
- Which mobile operator has launched WINGS application, a VOIP based service?
- Who has become India’s latest Women Grandmaster?
- India Ratings and Research has revised down its FY19 economic growth for India at how much percent?
- What is the capital of Paraguay?
- GST Council started a project to give how much percent as cashback to incentivise digital payment in the country?
- What is the capital of Mali?
- NACH has been launched with an aim to consolidate multiple _____ systems running across the country
- The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has decided to form a three-member committee to look into the draft foof labelling and display regulations.Who will head this committee?
A)R Rajan Kumar
E) Smriri Irani
- The Central Government , recently launched the “Digital Northeast Vision Document 2022”in which city?
- When is World No Tobacco Day celebrated?
- India’s economy clocked double digit growth in which year according to the estimates released by a government constituted committee?
- India has appointed whom as a Knowledge Partner to the Banks Board Bureau to design, implement and institutionalise a flagship leadership development strategy for public sector banks in India?
B)Egon Zehnder International
- The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) drastically cut the timeline for listing of debt securities to how many days from 12 days at present?
- Former Secretary Kofi Annan passed away.He was secretary of which organization?