GA Revision Questions for RBI Grade B 2018, NIACL Assistant 2018, IBPS RRB 2018, Indian Bank 2018 and other exams.
- What is the currency of South Sudan?
- Fourth Eastern Economic Forum(EEF) held in which country?
World leaders and business tycoons gathered in Russia’s Far Eastern port city of Vladivostok to discuss cooperation at the fourth Eastern Economic Forum(EEF).The three-day forum under the theme of “The Far East:Expanding the Rnage of Possibilities” has attracted thousands of attendees from more than 60 countries.
- According to Nielsen Smartphone 2018 report, Smartphone users in India are consuming how much average data per day?
Smartphone users in India are consuming an average 1GB data perday from an average 4GB a month not long ago and spending more than 90 minutes on online activities daily across the entry-level, mid and premium segments, the”Nielsen Smartphone 2018” report said.
- What is the base color of Rs 2,000 note?
The base colour of the note is magenta.
- Recently,a massive earthquake hit island Sulawesi.Where is this island located?
Nearly 400 people were killed when a powerful quake sent a tsunami barrelling into the Indonesian island of Sulawesi.
- 2nd Ministrial Meeting of Indian Ocean Rim Association held in which place?
Ministry of New and Renewable Energy is organising the First Assembly of International Solar Alliance (ISA); the 2nd Indian Ocean Rim Association(IORA) Renewable Energy Ministerial Meeting and the 2nd Global Renewable Energy Investment Meeting and Expo from 2nd to 5th October 2018 in New Delhi.
- Which country will lead in Global Internet of Things (IoT) cellular connections by 2025?
Global Internet of Things (IoT) cellular connections will cross 5 billion mark by 2025 and China will continue to lead by contributing almost two-thirds of such connections.
- 21st Central Zonal Council meeting was held in which city?
Home Minister Rajnath Singh chaired the meeting of 21st Central Zonal Council in Lucknow in which Chief Ministers of Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand while representative ministers of Madhya Pradesh and Chattisgarh participated.
- Which state government will launch Universal Pension scheme in the state on the 2nd October?
The Assam Government will launch the Universal Pension scheme in the state on the 2nd October, the birth anniversary of the father of the nation Mahatma Gandhi.
- World Bank (WB) team estimated that Kerala would require how much amount for reconstruction of the flood-ravaged economy and infrastructure?
World Bank (WB) team estimated that Kerala would require around Rs.25,050 crore for reconstruction of the flood-ravaged economy and infrastructure.
- ISRO in its 44th flight put into orbit how many UK earth observation satellites in a textbook launch?
The ISRO workhorse, the Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV), in its 44th flight put into orbit two UK earth observation satellites in a textbook launch.
- The information regarding UFCE of individual borrowers shall be reported on a quarterly basis to all the four CICs by the lending bank. What does U stands for in UFCE?
Unhedged Foreign Currency Exposures (UFCE)
- India signed MoU with which organization for sustainable development framework?
CEO NITI Aayog,Amitabh Kant and United Nations Resident Coordinator in India, Yuri Afanasiev, will sign the Government of India-United Nations Sustainable Development Framework(UNSDF) for 2018-2022.
- Which union minister presented the National Tourism Awards 2016-17 and launched the “Incredible India’ mobile app?
A)Ravi Shankar Prasad
E) Ranjan Gogai
Union KJ Alphons presented the National Tourism Awards 2016-17 and launched the “Incredible India’ mobile app and the “Incredible India Tourist Facilitators Certification” programme on the occasion of World Tourism Day.
- Which state government has prohibited e-cigarettes in state?
E) Tamil Nadu
The TamilNadu government has prohibited the manufacture, sale (including online sale), distribution, trade, display, marketing, import and possession of Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems, popularly known as e-cigarettes.
- “Swachh Dhara”programme was flagged off in which city?
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu flagged off the “Swachh Dhara”programme in Amravati, with an aim to provide clean drinking water across the state.
- Recently,the Centre cut borrowing estimates for the current fiscal by how much amount?
Economic affairs secretary SC Garg announced reduction in gross borrowing estimate for the current fiscal by Rs 70,000crore and maintained that the government will contain fiscal deficit target at 3.3 percent.
- Who won 2018 South Asian Football Federation Cup?
India suffered a shock defeat against Maldives in the final of 2018 South Asian Football Federation Cup. The seven-time winners lost 2-1 to Maldives in the summit clash at Dhaka despite dominating the match with better ball possession and more shots at the opposition goal. Meanwhile, Maldives lifted the winners’ trophy for the second time.
- The centre announced to enhance its contribution to the State Disaster Response Fund(SDRF) from 75 per cent to how much percent with effect from April 1 this year?
The centre announced to enhance its contribution to the State Disaster Response Fund(SDRF) from 75 per cent to 90 percent with effect from April 1 this year.
- Satya Prakash Malaviya died recently.He was related to which field?
Former Union petroleum minister Satya Prakash Malaviya died at a private hospital in Delhi. He was 84. Malaviya has served as the petroleum minister in the cabinet headed by former prime minister Chandra Shekhar.
4 Thoughts to “GA Revision for NIACL Assistant, IBPS RRB PO/Clerk, Indian Bank – 249”
Thanks for your write-up. Another factor is that to be a photographer will involve not only issues in taking award-winning photographs but additionally hardships in establishing the best photographic camera suited to your requirements and most especially issues in maintaining the caliber of your camera. This is very correct and clear for those photography lovers that are into capturing the actual nature’s interesting scenes : the mountains, the actual forests, the particular wild or even the seas. Going to these exciting places definitely requires a video camera that can meet the wild’s harsh environments.
This web page is mostly a walk-by means of for the entire information you wished about this and didn?t know who to ask. Glimpse right here, and also you?ll positively discover it.JJ’s Ducted Gas Heating Repairs and Installation 162 Mitchell Rd, Lilydale VIC 3140 0412 531 821
You can certainly see your skills in the work you write. The world hopes for even more passionate writers such as you who are not afraid to mention how they believe. At all times follow your heart.
I think other website proprietors should take this website as an model, very clean and excellent user friendly style and design, let alone the content. You’re an expert in this topic!