GA Revision Questions for RBI Grade B 2018, NIACL Assistant 2018, IBPS RRB 2018, Indian Bank 2018 and other exams.
- A special film festival on the theme “Freedom Struggle and Freedom Fighters” was held in which city on 15th August?
- Where is the HQ of FIFA?
- Which country will join the first ever military exercise of the countries in the BIMSTEC, to be hosted by India from September 10-16 in Pune?
- When is National Sports Day celebrated?
- Union cabinet has approved how much percent hike in DA and DR for central govt.employees?
- The government said recently that which disease will be covered under Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana?
- What is India ‘s rank globally in terms of number of family owned businesses according to “Credit Suisse Family 1000”in 2018?
- Who was appointed as Chief Privacy Officer by Google?
- Indian table tennis men’s team settled for a historic bronze medal after losing to which country in a lop-sided semifinal at the 18th Asian Games?
- Which IT company acquired salesforce advisor “Fluido”?
- Scientists have set a new Guinness World Record by creating the smallest medical robot.What is the size of it?
E) 115 nm
- Which state government launched a universal helpline service 181 for women in distress?
- Wicketkeeper James Foster retired recently.He played from which country?
- Marbat festival is celebrated in which city?
- Where is the HQ of Airports Authority of India?
- Which country has decided to participate in the Programme for International Student Assessment(PISA), which tests the learning level of 15 year olds, after a gap of nine years?
- Which bank launched overdraft facility for MSMEs based on GST returns?
- How much revision was done from Rs.800 crore of the project outlay for setting up of India Post Payments Bank (IPPB)?
- When is World Suicide Prevention Day(WSPD) observed?
- Renowned commentator Jasdev Singh passed away.He was the commentator of which language?