GA Revision Questions for RBI Grade B 2018, NIACL Assistant 2018, IBPS RRB 2018, Indian Bank 2018 and other exams.
- The ninth edition of Mountain Echoes Literature Festival began in which city?
- Who will be new governor of J&K?
A)Lal ji Tandon
D)Satya Pal Malik
E) Tathagata Roy
- India won how many medals in WUSHU at 18th Asian Games 2018?
- The centre is trying by bringing together all logistics players on one platform through a national logistics e-marketplace.The test run of it is scheduled to be commenced from which month and year?
- “ELANG SHAKTI”exercise is between India and which other country?
- Banks cannot accept interest free deposits other than in
A) Saving account
B) Recurring deposit account
C) Fixed deposit account
D) Current account
E) Banking Regulation Act
- Which country unveiled its first domestic fighter jet “Kowsar”?
- Which company has been ranked number one on Fortune’s global list for rapidly expanding access to the Internet?A)BSNL
- Which portal will now have IIT-PAL lectures which will reduce students’ dependence on coaching classes?
- Government unveiled which initiative under which travellers will soon be able to enter airports in the country with facial recognition biometrics?
- Country’s biggest centre equipped with the ultra-modern technology Bhamashah Techno Hub was inaugurated in which city?
- Airtel Payments Bank is a joint venture between Bharti Airtel Ltd and which among the following banks?
A) Yes Bank
B) Kotak Mahindra Bank
C) State Bank of India
D) Punjab National Bank
E)Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Shane Warne will talk about his extraordinary cricketing career and his life off the pitch besides unveiling several unknown facts in his autobiography.He belongs to which country?
- According to the latest Q3 2018 Salary Budget Planning Report released by Willis Towers Watson, salaries in India are projected to rise by how much percent in 2019?
- Which online retailer has acquired AI-led speech recognition Liv.ai?
- 6th International Buddhist Conclave 2018 will be held in which state?
- 36th National Games in 2019 will be held in which state?
- Government to spend how much amount in 600 projects in top-ranked institutes?
- Which IIT has launched its Re Water Research Institute which will primarily look at treating and converting sewage water into potable water?
- “281 and Beyond” is the autobiography of which Indian cricketer?