GA Revision Questions for RBI Grade B 2018, NIACL Assistant 2018, IBPS RRB 2018, Indian Bank 2018 and other exams.
- India’s first “Methanol Cooking Fuel Program” is to be launched in which state?
- What was India’s rank in “Theft Ranking” published by Nuclear Security index?
- Which country topped the list in International tourist arrivals in 2017 in South Asian Region?
- Luka Modric has been voted the best player in Europe last season.He is the football captain of which country?
- hri Yogi Adityanath inaugurated the widows’ home “Krishna Kutir”in which city?
- When was HAL founded?
- Which bank has reappointed Chanda Kochhar as director on its board?
- The new lending rate MCLR introduced has come into effect from ?
A) 1 June 2016
B) 1 May 2016
C) 1 April 2016
D) 1 January 2016
E) 1 February 2016
- The finance ministry expressed the hope of economy to be grow at how much percent in the current fiscal?
- Rikako Ikee was named the Indonesia Asian Games Most Valuable Player.He hails from which country?
- Which country won a gold medal in the bridge competition of the 18th Asian Games?
- When was IBA (Indian Banks Association) formed?
- UIDAI extended deadline upto which day for banks to do minimum Aadhaar enrolments and updations in identified branches?
- Recently, Subramaniam Badrinath announced his retirement.He hails from which sports?
- The 4th International Ayurveda Congress was held in which country?
- Payments Bank are required to invest minimum _____ per cent of its “demand deposit balances” in Government securities/Treasury Bills with maturity up to one year.
A) 25 %
B) 50 %
C) 75 %
D) 100 %
- When is International Day of Charity celebrated?
- Which Bangladesh Naval Ship arrived Vishakapatnam on a four day visit to the Eastern Naval Command?
E) Mouni Singh
- Which state CM launched PUDA 360 ,an e-properties module to facilitate online property transactions?
- Who has been elected as the new Chairman of Indian Banks Association?
A)Mahesh Kumar Jain
E) Dipak Mishra