GA Revision Questions for RBI Grade B 2018, NIACL Assistant 2018, IBPS RRB 2018, Indian Bank 2018 and other exams.
- First ever India Tourism Mart(ITM 2018) will held in which city?
- How many airports of Airports Authority of India have been conferred with international awards at Customer Excellence Global Summit at Halifax, Canada?
- RBI allowed state-owned oil marketing companies to raise ECBs from lenders under the automatic route.What is “C” in ECBs?
- What is India ‘s rank globally in terms of number of family owned businesses according to “Credit Suisse Family 1000”in 2018?
- The 89th FIDE Congress 2018 was held at which place?
- Fourth Eastern Economic Forum(EEF) held in which country?
- What does B stands for in BFD with rest to AEPS?
- How much amount was allocated to Dairy Processing and Infrastructure Development Fund for 2017-18 to 2028-29?
- Who was named as flag bearer of the Indian contingent for the 3rd Para Asian Games to be held in Jakarta from October 6-13?
- According to global brand consultancy Interbrand’s “Best 100 Global Brands” report,which company has become the top brand in the world in 2018?
- Which Indian men’s cricketer received Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award 2018 at National Sports Awards 2018?
- Where is the headquarters of Fincare small finance bank located?
- National Khadi Festival 2018 held in which city?
- Chanda Kochhar quits from CEO position recently.She was the former CEO of which bank?
- Which IIT has been named the national coordinating institute of the Scheme for Promotion of Academic and Research Collaboration(SPARC) of the Ministry of Human Resource Development?
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone for the India International Convention and Expo Centre in which city?
- The Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi approved the establishment of National Institute of Mental health Rehabilitation in which district?
- Who has been selected for the prestigious Ekalabya Puraskar 2018?
- India and ADB signed how much million loan agreement to strengthen capacity of Kolkata Municipal Corporation(KMC) for resilient urban services?
E) $120 million
- Randhir Singh (retd), passed away recently.He belonged to which field?
B)Indian Air Force