GA Revision Questions for RRB PO /Clerk, EPFO, IBPS PO/Clerk and Other exams.
- In which city, Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Money Museum at Council House Street located?
- Which country’s Army introduced a new homegrown jet propelled drone called Kian?
- Recently The Ministry of Culture rolled out how many mobile science vans for aspirational districts?
- Recently the Cabinet approved how much amount into IDBI Bank to increase the lender capital base?
A)Rs 9300 cr
B)Rs 9500 cr
C)Rs 9700 cr
D)Rs 10000 cr
E) Rs 12000 cr
- Which country is the host country for this year’s World Hepatitis Day 2019?
- Where is the HQ of International Labour Organisation?
- Recently Samuel Eto’o announced retirement from which sports?
- Which company has acquired data privacy firm BlueTalon?
- What is the currency of Thailand?
- How much assistances was given by India to Gambia during Ram Nath Kovind visit?
E) USD 400000
- Recently Indian Air Force inducted how many US-made Apache AH-64E attack helicopters?
- The Government of India began the 7th Economic Census From Which state?
- Which state Rasagola recently got GI tag?
- Recently Union Cabinet approved MoU between ISRO and Which country space agency?
- Where is the HQ of Khadi and Village Industries Commission?
- Where is the HQ of United Nation Convention to Combat Desertification?
- Recently member countries of the World Health Organisation (WHO) South-East Asia Region have resolved to eliminate highly infectious childhood killer diseases measles and rubella by Which year?
- The 14th Conference of Parties to the UN Convention to Combat Desertification begins in which city?
- Which country has been invited as a partner country for Gita Jayanti Mahotsav 2019?
- Recently S Sriram passed away.He was related to which field?