GA Revision Questions for RRB PO /Clerk, EPFO, IBPS PO/Clerk and Other exams.
- Where is the HQ of Ola ?
- The 1st National Conference on Cyber Crime Investigation and Cyber Forensics inaugurated in which city/UT?
- Obligations under Prevention of Money Laundering Act 2002 is defined under which section?
A) Section 6
B) Section 8
C) Section 10
D) Section 12
E) Section 18
- A joint India- New Development Bank workshop was recently held in which city/UT?
- Recently The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) slashed India’s GDP growth to how much percent for FY 2019-20?
- Which state government has come forward to set up replicas of all 51 shaktipeeths situated in the Indian subcontinent?
- Which government launched “champions campaign” in the fight against dengue?
- Which Indian Actress launched pan India campaign “Climate Warriors “?
- Recently Which Indian cricketer launched campaign to save rhinos in India?
- Recently DRDO successfully flight tested the Beyond Visual Range Air-to-Air Missile (BVRAAM).Name it?
- Recently Nicki Minaj announced her retirement.She was related to which field?
- Where is the HQ of Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)?
- What was the rank of ISB Hyderabad globally in Forbes Best International 1-Year Business Schools 2019?
- Recently Diego Matos has been given a life ban from professional tennis.He belongs to which country?
- Recently the Ministry of Sports decided to create how many National Centres of Excellence (NCE) ?
- Recently The finance ministry announced a big reduction in income tax rate for corporates to how much percent?
- RRBs should maintain a LTV ratio of 75% on the outstanding amount of loan including the interest on an ongoing basis, failing which the loan will be treated as a NPA. What does L stands for in LTV.
- Recently Which state government has issued a notification declaring 40 villages in four districts of the state as “lacking” taking into account the amount of damage to crops owing to heavy rains?
- What is the rank of India in gold reserves according to World Gold Council?
- Recently Heeralal Sharma passed away.He was related to which field?