GA Revision Questions for RRB PO /Clerk, EPFO, IBPS PO/Clerk and Other exams.
- How many workers will be enrolled by government over next three years under Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-dhan (PM-SYM)?
E) 300 million
- According to a report by Economist Intelligence Unit,Which city topped in Safe Cities Index?
- Which city to host DefExpo India 2020?
- What is the risk called when one bank makes the decision about how much risk to take, while someone else (like government) bears the costs if things go badly?
A) Systematic risk
B) Moral Hazard
C) Equity risk
D) Market risk
E) Business risk
- What is the rank of India in the world in the Water Stress Index 2019, formulated by London-based risk analytics firm Verisk Maplecroft?
- What is the initial authorized capital of the BRICS New Development Bank?
A) $50 bn
B) $150 bn
C) $120 bn
D) $100 bn
E) $180 bn
- Which city school won the U14 Subroto Cup Title?
- Recently RBI allowed domestic banks to directly sell their bad loans abroad as OTS.What is “S” in OTS?
- Which state to get world’s first ultra fast hyper loop project?
- Where is the HQ of Central Board of Direct Taxes?
- Which state to get silk Samagra for development of silk industry?
- In which state,the country’s first garbage café has been launched?
- The 21st Commonwealth Table Tennis Championships is being held in Which city/UT?
- Where is the HQ of LIC Housing Finance Limited?
- Where is the HQ of Rupee Cooperative Bank?
- Recently the World Bank has withdrawn $300 million of funding from which state?
- Where is the HQ of Mobikwik?
- As per ICRA, India’s current account deficit (CAD) is expected to remain at what percent of GDP in the first quarter (April to June) of the current fiscal year 2019-20?
- Recently Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance tied up which platform to offer mobile-based group insurance solutions for the latter’s customers?
- Recently Mange Ram Garg passed away.He was associated with which sports?