GA Revision Questions for RRB PO /Clerk, EPFO, IBPS PO/Clerk and Other exams.
- The latest iteration of the India-Thailand Coordinated Patrol (Indo-Thai CORPAT) held in Which city?
The latest iteration of the India-Thailand Coordinated Patrol (Indo-Thai CORPAT) between the navies of the two countries, which seek to enhance bilateral ties and maritime cooperation, is being hosted from September 5 to 15 in Bangkok, Thailand.
- How much aid was provided by India to Bahamas which is facing the wrath of Hurricane Dorian?
A)USD 2 million
B)USD 3 million
C)USD 1.5 million
D)USD 1 million
E) USD 2.5 million
India said it will extend immediate disaster relief of USD 1 million to the Bahamas which is facing the wrath of Hurricane Dorian.
- Recently who broke the record to become the youngest ever Test captain?
B)Shakib Al Hasan
E) Jasprit Bumrah
Rashid Khan scripted history as he became the youngest ever Test captain leading Afghanistan against Bangladesh in the one-off Test.
- Recently The Ministry of Civil Aviation organised India’s first-ever helicopter summit in which city?
The Ministry of Civil Aviation organised India’s first-ever helicopter summit in Dehradun, Uttarakhand. The Indian Air Force was invited at the summit to talk on the “role of IAF helicopters in MEDEVAC (Medical evacuation) at the national level”.
- Where is the HQ of World Health Organisation?
- As per National Payments Corporation of India,UPI transactions crossed how much mark in August?
Transactions made through Unified Payments Interface (UPI) have, for the first time, crossed the 900 million mark in August, led by an increase in merchant adoption of the payment channel and improved smartphone penetration in certain states.
- Which state government has joined hands with UNESCO to promote music, art and craft forms, and other intangible cultural heritage of the state?
UNESCO and the Rajasthan government have joined hands to promote music, art and craft forms, and other intangible cultural heritage of the state to spur socio-economic growth of several artist communities.
- The 22nd edition of India International Seafood Show (IISS) held in Which city?
The Marine Products Export Development Authority (MPEDA) in association with the Seafood Exporters Association of India (SEAI) is organising the 22nd edition of India International Seafood Show (IISS) at Hotel Grand Hyatt, Kochi from February 7 to 9 next year.
- Recently The Ministry of Culture rolled out how many mobile science vans for aspirational districts?
Aiming to take science education to students in areas without access to such services, the Union Culture Ministry rolled out 25 new mobile science museums, including one for Ladakh.
- According to Women and Child Development Minister Smriti Irani,how much point improvement is there in the sex ratio at birth in last five years?
There has been a 13-point improvement in the sex ratio from 918 in 2014-15 to 931 in 2018-19 and the states should aim to double it in the coming years, Women and Child Development Minister Smriti Irani said
- Recently The HRD Ministry awarded the Institute of Eminence to how many public institutions?
The Human Resource Development Ministry has awarded the Institute of Eminence status to 5 public institutions. The status was awarded to Delhi University, Banaras Hindu University, University of Hyderabad, IIT-Madras and IIT-Kharagpur.
- Recently RBI selected Which company to develop a mobile app for the visually impaired to help them identify currency notes?
D)Daffodil Software Pvt Ltd
The Reserve Bank of India has selected Daffodil Software Pvt Ltd to develop a mobile app for the visually impaired to help them identify currency notes. As many as 16 vendors had shown interest in developing the app and five made to “final ranking”, said an RBI document. The RBI says an internet connection wouldn’t be required for its app.
- Who was elected as chairman of Press Trust of India?
A)Vijay Kumar Chopra
E) Sanjay Mittal
Vijay Kumar Chopra, Chief Editor of the Punjab Kesari Group of newspapers and Vineet Jain, Managing Director of Bennett, Coleman and Company Limited(BCCL), the publisher of Times of India, were unanimously elected Chairman and Vice-Chairman respectively of Press Trust of India (PTI), the country’s premier news agency.
- Which country won Subroto Cup Under 17 girls trophy?
Bangladesh Krida Shiksha Prothishtan (BKSP) thrashed Nilmani English School, Manipur, 4-0 in the final of the Diamond jubilee edition of Subroto Cup (under-17 girls) at Ambedkar Stadium in Delhi.
- With Which company,CBSE has partnered to conduct capacity building programmes for high school teachers?
Microsoft India and the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) have partnered to conduct capacity building programmes for high school teachers with an aim to integrate cloud-powered technology in K12 teaching. Meant for teachers of grades 8-10, the programme will be conducted in 10 cities across the country, starting 11 September 2019.
- Recently member countries of the World Health Organisation (WHO) South-East Asia Region have resolved to eliminate highly infectious childhood killer diseases measles and rubella by Which year?
Member-countries of the World Health Organisation (WHO) South-East Asia Region have resolved to eliminate highly infectious childhood killer diseases measles and rubella by 2023.
- Where is the HQ of Khadi and Village Industry Commission?
- Recently Mohammed Nabi retired from which sports?
Afghanistan all-rounder Mohammad Nabi is all set to retire from Test cricket after the ongoing one-off game against Bangladesh.
- Recently Samuel Eto’o announced retirement from which sports?
Former Barcelona and Cameroon striker Samuel Eto’o has announced retirement from all forms of football at the age of 38.
- Recently Chandrasekhar Warrier passed away.He was related to which field?
Renowned Kathakali maestro and head of PSV Natya Sangham Kottakkal Chandrasekhara Warrier passed away. He was 74. He was under treatment for heart ailments.