- From Jan 1,2020, Users will no more be required to pay (MDR) when they make a digital payment using RuPay debit card, UPI, or UPI QR code.What does MDR stands for?
A) Merchant Daily Rate
B) Merchant Delivery Rate
C) Mini Discount Rate
D) Merchant Discount Rate
- _______ is a repository of Aadhaar numbers maintained by the APB System and used for the purpose of routing the APB transactions to the destination banks?
A) NPCI saver
B) NPCI fisher
C) NPCI editor
D) NPCI mapper
- Who were conferred the ‘Akashdeep Sanman’ awards.?
A) Bhalchandra Nemade
C) Both a and b
- What is the currency of Netherlands?
- Who won best men’s player at Dubai Globe Award
A) Sunil Chhetri
C) Lionel Messy
D) Christiano Ronaldo
- How much amount was approved by the government under Operation Green Scheme?
A) ₹162 cr
B) ₹155 cr
C) ₹171 cr
D) ₹170 cr
- AEPS is a bank led model which allows online interoperable financial inclusion transaction at _____?
C) Aadhar Card
- Which state government has approved a proposal to change the name of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti Urdu, Arabi-Farsi University?
B) Madhya Pradesh
C) Uttar Pradesh
- Recently government approved how many projects under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Sampada Yojana (PMKSY)?
- Where is the HQ of BSNL?
- Recently which payment bank launched the Aadhaar enabled payment system (AePS) which will help people to do transactions at over 2,50,000 of its banking points across India?
A) Paytm Payments Bank
B) India Post Payments Bank
C) Fino Payments Bank
D) Airtel Payments Bank
- Recently which offshore patrol vessel built by L&T was commissioned into the Indian Coast Guard?
- Who was honoured with Swami Vivekananda Karmayogi Award 2020?
A) MK Singh
B) Nivedita Sharma
C) RK Pauchari
D) Jadhav Payeng
- Government is planning to create a total of 75 lakh Self Help Groups by which year?
- UNGCNI organized 3rd Gender equality summit 2020 in which city?
- Which bank launched First RuPay ATM & Micro ATM Card with Aadhaar Number?
A) State Bank of India
B) HDFC Bank
C) Bank of India
D) ICICI Bank
- Which becomes the 1st state to introduce department for SHGs: “Mission Shakti”?
- Which Company acquires 34.56 % of bankers’ stake in Petronet MHB for Rs 371 crore?
B) Coal India
- The Ancient Palace of Bada Gujar is located in which state?
A) Madhya Pradesh
- Which Bank ties-up with IndiGo to launch co-branded credit card ‘Ka-ching, powered by Mastercard?
A) ICICI Bank
B) HDFC Bank
C) IDBI Bank
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...