- India signed agreement with which country on ‘Cities combating plastic entering the marine environment’?
- Bill of exchange is defined under which section of Negotiable Instruments Act 1881?
A) Section 4
B) Section 5
C) Section 6
D) Section 7
- Which country has been leading the list of investor countries to invest in India with 29.09% of the total FDI Equity inflows during January, 2021?
- Pune is situated on the bank of which river?
- Which ministry launched the Gender Samvaad Event?
A) Ministry of Defence
B) Ministry of Family and Health Welfare
C) Ministry of Rural Development
D) Ministry of Tourism
- What is the currency of Kuwait?
- When bank’s image and public standing is in doubt and leads to public’s loss of confidence in a bank, it is called
A) Reputational risk
B) Moral Hazard
C) Operational risk
D) Market risk
- Who will head the committee formed by RBI that would examine the role of asset reconstruction companies (ARCs) in stressed debt resolution and review their business model?
A) Sudharshan Sen
B) PN Sharma
C) Rohit Prasad
D) Vishaka Mulye
- Which company to acquire a majority stake in 1MG Technologies Ltd, an online healthcare marketplace?
D) Tata Digital
- The Moti Bagh Stadium is located in which city?