- Where is the India’s India’s first cryptogamic garden housing nearly 50 species of lichens, ferns and fungi inaugurated?
- Which company acquired 100 percent stake in Cleartrip?
- Which section of Negotiable Instruments Act 1881 deals with the different in amount of state figures and words of a negotiable instrument?
A) Section 13
B) Section 18
C) Section 19
D) Section 25
- Zoramthanga is the serving chief minister of which Indian state?
- Bangladesh’s Mahmudullah announced his retirement from which sport?
- Which country has launched its first ever mega food park project in India, comprising of food processing facilities, in a bid to further strengthen ties between the two nations?
- Which state has decided to create a new department to protect the culture and practices of people belonging to tribal and other indigenous communities?
A) Arunachal Pradesh
D) West Bengal
- What is the currency of Vietnam?
- Which company was hired by Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust to act as transaction advisor of JNPTs container terminal?
C) Jp Morgan
D) SBI Caps
- What is the metric that measures whether or not a firm has enough resources to meet its short-term obligations known as?
A) Acid test ratio
B) Current ratio
D) Financial accounting
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...