- Who has been appointed as new Secretary General of UNCTAD?
A) Rebecca Grynspan
B) Sam Billings
C) Antonia Gutteres
D) Thomas Richardson
- What is the currency of UAE?
- Which company unveiled a breakthrough in semiconductor design and process with the development of the world’s first chip announced with 2 nanometer (nm) nanosheet technology?
- Which company has been recognised as Dream Company to work for and the Best IT Employer in Platform as a Service (PaaS) category by the Times Ascent at World HRD Congress 2021?
- When a bank borrower, or counter party, fails to meet its payment obligations regarding the terms agreed with the bank, it is called ____?
A) Credit Risk
B) Operational risk
C) Market Risk
D) Liquidity risk
- The government is planning to invest over how much rupees this fiscal year to ensure tap water supply to every rural household in the country ?
A) One lakh crore rupees
B) two lakh crore rupees
C) three lakh crore rupees
D) None of these
- Which company acted as technology partner to develop world’s first intelligent ship known as the Mayflower 400?
- Railways Minister Piyush Goyal flagged off a new Humsafar special train connecting which places?
A) Deogarh- New Delhi
B) Godda- New Delhi
C) Jamshedpur – New Delhi
D) Ranchi- New Delhi
- What is the present Rate of Interest in Public Provident Fund (PPF)?
- Name the world’s most powerful supercomputer which is now fully developed in Japan, and the machine is available for research use?
B) Sunway TaihuLight
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 652Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
GA Revision for Banking and Other Exams – 1069Nikol Pashinyan has been elected as Prime Minister of...
Weekly CA Quiz: January 2022 3rd weekHello Aspirants. We have chosen the best 70 questions from...