- Indian government extended how much amount of loan to Eswatini for construction of their new Parliament building?
A) USD 125 million
B) USD 130 million
C) USD 105 million
D) USD 108 million
- According to a national climate vulnerability assessment report,how many Indian states are highly vulnerable to climate change?
- Dishonour of a bill of exchange by non-acceptance is defined under which section of Negotiable Instruments Act 1881?
A) Section 81
B) Section 89
C) Section 91
D) Section 92
- LIC Cards Services Limited (LIC-CSL) joined hands with which bank to launch launched contactless prepaid gift card ‘Shagun’ on RuPay platfor?
A) DBS Bank
B) Axis Bank
C) ICICI Bank
D) IDBI Bank
- The World Customs Organisation recognised Central Revenues Control Laboratory CRCL, New Delhi as a regional customs laboratory for Asia Pacific. Where is the HQ of World Customs Organisation situated?
A) Brussels, Belgium
B) Rome, Italy
C) Sydney, Australia
D) California, USA
- Ukai Dam is built on which river?
A) Sabarmati River
B) Mahi River
C) Tapti River
D) Banas River
- Which edition of India Kyrgyzstan military exercise “Khanjar” was held in Bishkek?
- As per UNESCO Science report,India’s gross domestic expenditure on research (GERD) has been stagnant at how much percent of GDP?
- Where has the low-cost optical Spectrograph named as Aries-Devasthal Faint Object Spectrograph & Camera (ADFOSC) developed by scientists at Aryabhatta Research Institute of observational sciences been commissioned?
- Which bank has partnered with MasterCard to launch a mobile based consumer friendly payment solution Pay by Bank App?
A) RBL Bank
B) HDFC Bank
C) IDBI Bank
D) ICICI Bank
- As per SIPRI report,India has how many nuclear warheads as of January 2021?
- Where is the headquarter of Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)?
A) New Delhi
- Which aircraft manufacturer has partnered with Indian Aviation Academy and University of South California for safety management training?
A) BAE Systems
- Where is College of Agricultural Banking (CAB) situated?
- Who launched Sankalp Se Siddhi – Mission Van Dhan to promote local products manufactured by tribal artisans to ensure the sustainable livelihood of the tribal population across the country?
A) Kiran Rijiju
B) Rakesh Singh
C) Nitin Gadkari
D) Nitin Gadkari
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...