- Recently who was appointed as Member of the Board of Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) by the government?
A) Tarun Bajaj
B) Anand Mohan Bajaj
C) Viral Achrya
D) Radha Mohan Singh
- Union Bank of India in partnership with which of the following launched the co-branded contactless RuPay credit card?
A) Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
B) Indian Oil Corporation
C) Power Grid Corporation of India
D) Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
- National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has been incorporated under the provisions of Section 25 of which act?
A) Companies Act, 2013
B) Companies Act, 1956
C) Banking Regulation Act, 1949
D) Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007
- Chaudhary Bansi Lal Cricket Stadium is in which state?
D) Himachal Pradesh
- In which country Indian Mango Promotion Programme has begun?
A) Sri Lanka
- Who has been appointed as Director of Indian Institute of Rice Research (IIRR)?
A) Raman Meenakshi Sundaram
B) Govindan Rangarajan
C) Anurag Kumar
D) Vikas Singroul
- According to a report by the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (UNESCAP), India’s FY22 GDP may grow at what percent?
- At how much percent will India’s GDP grow in FY2021-22 according to ICRA Ratings?
- Where is Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research situated?
C) New Delhi
- Who won the World Snooker Championship 2021?
A) Jack Ryder
B) Stephen Hendry
C) Shaun Murphy
D) Mark Selby
- Which of the following has been conferred the prestigious ‘Role Model’ Award at the 11th CII National HR Excellence Award 2020-21?
A) NTPC Ltd
C) Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
D) Steel Authority of India
- Santiago is the capital of which country?
- Who is conferred with Asia Pacific Productivity Champion Award?
A) RS Sodhi
B) Rakesh Kumar
C) Hari Prasad
D) Alok Agarwal
- As per Road Transport and Highways Minister Nitin Gadkari, government has set a target of road construction of worth how much amount in next two years?
A) 22 lakh cr
B) 15 lakh cr
C) 25 lakh cr
D) 30 lakh cr
- Which IPL team signed a strategic long-term partnership with global sports brand Puma?
A) Royal Challengers Bangalore
B) Sunrisers Hyderabad
C) Chennai Super Kings
D) Kolkata Knight Riders
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...