- The Boao Forum for Asia Annual Conference 2021 was held in which country?
- What is the capital of Albania?
A) Tel Aviv
- What is the rank of India among the 40 countries in Asia-Pacific in the latest Economic Freedom Index published by a US-based think tank?
- A Non Banking Financial Company (NBFC) is registered under which of the following acts?
A) Companies Act, 2013
B) Companies Act, 1956
C) Banking Regulation Act, 1949
D) Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934
- As per India Rating and Research, cost of vaccinating all citizens above the age of 18 years against Covid-19 will amount to how much?
A) ₹69644 cr
B) ₹51786 cr
C) ₹65567 cr
D) ₹67193 cr
- What is the theme of this year’s World Day to Combat Desertification And Drought?
A) Restoration. Land. Recovery. We build back better with healthy land
B) Food Feed Fibre
C) Let’s grow the future together
D) Food and Life
- Super-75 scholarship scheme is launched in which state/UT on International Women’s Day to support the education of meritorious girls from poor families?
B) Jammu and Kashmir
D) Himachal Pradesh
- Ratanmahal Sloth Bear Wildlife Sanctuary is situated in which state?
B) Arunachal Pradesh
- As per agricultural ministry,farms exports up by how much percent in April-Feb FY 21?
- Recently which portal was launched by central government for the telecom networks industry?
A) Trusted Telecom
B) Telecom Phone
C) Trust U
D) With Telecom
- Indian Railway integrated all its railway helplines into which single number which is Rail Madad Helpline for quick grievance redressal and enquiry during the journey?
- How much percent of recovery in GDP in March ending FY 22 was projected by Fitch?
- Where is the HQ of IRDA?
- Which country launched three astronauts as its first crew to its new Tiangong space station?
D) South Korea
- Where is Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology (IDRBT) situated?