- NASA renamed a distant rock Ultima Thule to which name after Nazi Controversy?
- The India-ASEAN Business Summit 2019 held in which city?
C) New Delhi
- Pan Card is issued under which section of the Income Tax Act?
- What is the theme of the World Kindness Day 2019?
A) Make world a better place
B) Thanks to your Materials
C) Empathy, encouraging people across the globe
D) Spread Kindness and love
- What is the theme of the World Pneumonia Day 2019?
A) Healthy Lungs for All
B) Health and Lungs
C) Stop Pneumonia
D) Raise Awareness about Pneumonia
- The 27th Conference of Central and State Statistical Organizations (COCSSO) held in which city?
A) New Delhi
- The 9th BRICS trade ministers meet held in which city?
- Under which sections of the IPC is printing and circulation of fake notes prohibited?
A) Section 489 A-E
B) Section 345 A-E
C) Section 438 A-E
D) Section 327 A-E
- Where is the HQ of Association of Southeast Asian Nations?
- Which state government launched e-Ganna app, web portal?
A) Uttar Pradesh
B) Himachal Pradesh
- Suranga Bawadi was recently included in World Monument Watch List.It is situated in which state?
- What is the capital of Bolivia?
B) La Paz
- What is the minimum amount required to get open a Savings Account in Post Office?
A) Rs 25
B) Rs 10
C) Rs 20
D) Rs 50
- Which state government has setted up Economic Advisory Council to promote industries?
C) Andhra Pradesh
- The exercise Tiger Triumph is a exercise between India and which other country?
- Which state government launches ‘Sishu Suraksha App’?
- In which city, Swachh – Nirmal Tat Abhiyaan was launched?
- The festival ‘Bali Yatra’ was celebrated in which state?
- Where is the HQ of FICCI?
B) New Delhi
- Which country will host the 19th council of heads of government of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation 2020?
B) South Africa
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...