- 4th India Water Impact Summit was held in which city?
- Where is the HQ of Organisation of Petroleum ExportCountries?
- President Ram Nath Kovind laid the foundation stone for a memorial to mark completion of 200 years of Paika Rebellion in which state?
B) Madhya Pradesh
- What is the base colour of Re 1 bank note issued after demonetization?
- Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar has inaugurated ambitious Integrated Command and Control Centre (ICCC) in which city?
- Who has been appointed as new chairman of National Stock Exchange?
A) GC Nair
B) Suresh Mathur
C) Ashok Chawla
D) Girish Chaturvedi
- The two-day BIMSTEC (Bay of Bengal initiative multi-sector technical and economic cooperation) Conclave was held in which city?
- Customer has been defined in?
A) Banking regulations act
B) Anti-Money laundering act
C) RBI Act
D) KYC Guidelines
- Recently, a human library event was held in which city?
- Indian Railways launched how many online applications for all-India rollout to strengthen IT enablement?
- Who has been appointed as President of Namibia?
A) Scott Morrison
B) Steve Nilson
C) Williams G
D) Hage Geingob
- Recently World Health Organisation has declared which year as Year of the Nurse and Mid-wife?
- The exercise Samudra Shakti is between India and which other country?
- What is the currency of North Korea?
- Recently Union Minister for Communications and Information Technology Ravi Shankar Prasad announced to set up how many digital villages in the country?
A) 5 lakh
B) 2 lakh
C) 1 lakh
D) 10 lakh
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has increased lending limit for Non-Banking Financial Company-Peer to Peer Lending platforms (NBFC-P2P) to how much amount?
A)Rs 45 lakh
B) Rs 40 lakh
C) Rs 35 lakh
D) Rs 50 lakh
- Where is the HQ of SAARC?
- The Pacific Air Force Chiefs Conference (PACS-2019) is being held in which city?
A) Washington DC
- What is credit rating used for?
A) To rate the borrower while giving loans
B) To rate Bank while taking loans
C) To rate customer while giving Forex loans
D) To rate a customer before giving a home loan
- The 35th SAARC Charter Day was observed on which day?
A) Dec 11
B) Dec 10
C) Dec 9
D) Dec 8
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...