- As per FM Nirmala Sitharaman, PSBs recovered how much bad loans in last one-and-half years?
A) ₹3.06 lakh cr
B) ₹2.05 lakh cr
C) ₹1.55 lakh cr
D) ₹2.03 lakh c
- As per Basel III, the risk of losses in on-balance sheet and off-balance sheet positions arising from movements in market prices is called________?
A) Credit Risk
B) Market Risk
C) Pricing Risk
D) Liquidity Risk
- Which Company launched its ‘We Think Digital’ programme to train 1 lakh women’s in India?
- At how much percent India GDP will grow for FY20 according to Noumara?
- What is the currency of Brazil?
- What will be the size of one rupee currency note which will be published by government of India?
A) 8.6*4.5 cms
B) 5*6.5 cms
C) 9.3*3.6 cms
D) 9.7*6.3 cms
- Who has been appointed as the Chief Secretary of Andhra Pradesh?
A) SS Mallikurjan
B) Tina Dabi
C) Vetki Rao
D) Nilam Sawhney
- Which among the following are domestic credit rating agencies approved by RBI for the purpose of credit rating to determine risk weight for rated exposures?
D) All of these
- What should be the minimum net worth of proposed ‘new umbrella entities’ (NUE)for digital payment?
A) ₹100 cr
B) ₹200 cr
C) ₹300 cr
D) ₹500 cr
- Who won the 54th All India Bombay Gold Cup Hockey Tournament?
A) India Blue
B) India Red
C) Indian Navy
D) Indian Army
- Where is Hazaribagh national park situated?
B) Madhya Pradesh
C) Uttar Pradesh
- Which city police launched ‘Operation Nakail’ to allot unique number that will be painted on auto-rickshaws?
- Who was appointed as the UK’s new finance minister?
A) Rishi Sunak
B) Mahendra Singh
C) Sundar Pichai
D) Neelesh Shah
- The Securities and Exchange Board of India was established in accordance with the provisions of which of the following acts?
A) Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1974
B) Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992
C) Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1999
D) Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1985
- Which city hosted “Conference on Combating Drug Trafficking”?
- Where is the headquarters of World Bank situated?
A) Washington, D.C., United States
B) New York, United States
C) London, England
D) Paris, France
- Which state Launched ‘Anganphou Hunba’ (Early Paddy Crop) programme?
- Banks which are desirous of operating as BBPOUs would need to obtain one-time approval from the Reserve Bank of India under the ___________.
A) Companies Act 2013
B) Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007
C) Banking Regulation Act, 1949
D) Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934
- Where is the HQ of Competition Commission of India?
- AEPS is a bank led model which allows online interoperable financial inclusion transaction at _____?
C) Aadhar Card
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...