- Who is the author of book “Messages from Messengers”?
A) Samir Singh
B) Ajay Joel
C) Viren Singh
D) Priti K Shroff
- What is the currency of Malta?
- According to data by the Reserve Bank, India Inc’s foreign investment jumps by how much percent in January 2020?
- How many digits are present in IFSC code?
- The Seven Nation BIMSTEC Disaster Management Exercise – 2020 held in which city?
- Where is the HQ of PayU?
- What is the maximum limit per transaction in NEFT?
A) Rs 1,00,000
B) Rs 50,000
C) Rs 1,50,000
D) No Such Limit
- Lawyer Robert Abela has been sworn as PM of which country?
- The Ancient Palace of Bada Gujar is located in which state?
A) Madhya Pradesh
- Who has been appointed the Director of the National Book Trust (NBT)?
A) Bipin Rawat
B) Sachin Singh
C) Dilip Joshi
D) Yuvraj Malik
- Who can get open a Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account (BSBDA) in a bank?
A) having annual income less than Rs 50,000
B) having annual income less than Rs 1,00,000
C) having annual income less than Rs 5,00,000
D) Anybody can get open
- Which Company acquired PaySense for $185 mn in India’s largest fintech acquisition deal?
- What is theme of the World Radio Day 2020?
A) Radio in times of emergency
B) Radio and Sports
C) Dialogue Tolerance peace
D) Radio and Diversity
- Recently the Central has raised authorised capital of Indian Overseas Bank from Rs 15,000 crore to how much amount?
A) ₹25000 cr
B) ₹30000 cr
C) ₹35000 cr
D) ₹20000 cr
- What is the interest rate that bank has to pay to the customer as compensation if the credit is delayed to beneficiary account or if there is any delay is returning the transaction to the originator in case of NEFT?
A) Repo Rate +0.5%
B) Repo Rate + 1%
C) Repo Rate + 1.5%
D) Repo Rate +2%
- Who will be the new President of the Institute of Chartered Accountants (ICAI)for the year 2020-21?
A) Vikas Chaturvedi
B) Shailendra Singh
C) Atul Kumar Gupta
D) Rishi Rana
- The Pulses Conclave 2020 to be held in which place?
B) Uttar Pradesh
- Who was appointed as the new president of the All India Chess Federation (AICF)?
A) Ranjit Singh
B) Atul Swaney
C) PR Venkatraman Raju
D) Ajay Patel
- Union Minister for Women and Child Development and Textiles, Smriti Irani launched which scheme for Women entrepreneurship in Goa?
- What does S stands for in SFMS in relation to NEFT payment method?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...