- Who was appointed as brand ambassador of Spain’s football league LaLiga?
A) Rohit Sharma
B) KL Rahul
C) Virat Kohli
D) MS Dhoni
- The Pampa Sarovar is situated in _______?
- Who was awarded the first Siu-Ka-Pha Award?
A) Atanu Chakraborty
B) Ranjan Mukesh
C) Swati Tripathi
D) Padmeswar Gogoi
- Which Company announced the proposed acquisition of Greentech Capital Advisors?
- Which Indian startup has won the ‘Space Oscars’ award?
A) Sky Dive Limited
B) Digital Space Technologies
C) Space Hub
D) Blue Sky Analytics
- In which state, Salem Cricket Foundation (SCF) cricket ground was inaugurated?
- Which region become the world’s newest nation by gaining independence from Papua New Guinea?
- FIFA has set how much amount of fund for salary protection of players up to year 2022?
A) USD 16 m
B) USD 15 m
C) USD 18 m
D) USD 14 m
- What is the minimum amount of money that can be transferred through RTGS?
A) Rs 2 lakh
B) Rs 2.5 lakh
C) Rs 3 lakh
D) Rs 5 lakh
- Which Company has acquired Scape Technologies a London-based computer vision start-up working on location accuracy beyond the capabilities of GPS?
- Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has begun preparatory works for setting up a third rocket launchpad in which state?
- Recently President Ram Nath Kovind presented ‘President’s Colour’ to which INS in Lonavala?
- Who is the author of book The Thin Mind Map Book?
A) Rakesh Tiwari
B) Girish Kushwaha
C) Rajan Singh
D) Dharmendra Rai
- The three day ‘International Seminar on Climate Smart Farming Systems’ for BIMSTEC countries was held in which city?
- What is the currency of Denmark?
A) Danish Krone
B) Danish Somoni
C) Danish Dobra
D) Danish Ruble
- At a particular time, what is the maximum balance limit in any individual’s Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account (BSBDA) – Small Account?
A) Rs 10,000
B) Rs 50,000
C) Rs 1,00,000
D) There is no limit
- The Largest air quality monitoring network of India to be installed in which city?
- Recently President Ram Nath Kovind signed an order to extend Inner Line Permit (ILP) to which state?
B) Arunachal Pradesh
- Hanuman Tibba mountain peak is located in which state of India?
B) Himachal Pradesh
C) Jammu & Kashmir
- Which of the following statements is not correct regarding Basel III implementation in India?
A) Minimum Tier 1 capital ratio should be 8%
B) Maximum Tier 2 capital should be 2%
C) Minimum total capital ratio should be 9%
D) Minimum total capital ratio plus capital conservation buffer should be 11.5%
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...