- Which organisation signed MoU with Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) to facilitate the action research and up-scaling of the various technologies and innovative farmer models?
- NEFT works on the principle of _____.
A) Priority Net Settlement
B) Deferred Net Settlement
C) Gross Batch Settlement
D) Domain Net Settlement
- The Akashiganga water falls is situated in which state?
B) Arunachal Pradesh
C) Jammu & Kashmir
- Recently which carnival has been removed from UNESCO’s Intangible Cultural Heritage list?
- What is the Capital of Hungary?
- In a Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account (BSBDA) – Small Account, what is the limit on amount of withdrawals and transfers in a month?
A) Rs 5,000
B) Rs 10,000
C) Rs 20,000
D) Rs 25,000
- Which state government launched ‘Mukhyamantri Septic Tank Safai Yojana’?
B) Uttar Pradesh
- Recently the European Union left which country out of a 2050 climate neutrality agreement?
- The Brabourne Stadium is situated in which of the following cities?
- Who will head the panel that has been set up by Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT) for bicycle to manufacture and design bicycles which are comparable with global standards for exports and domestic market?
A) Dineshwar Pathak
B) Sandip Arora
C) TL Alemtu
D) Guruprasad Mohapatra
- Recently Mikhail V. Mishustin was chosen PM of which country?
- As per Basel III, the risk of losses in on-balance sheet and off-balance sheet positions arising from movements in market prices is called___________
A) Credit Risk
B) Market Risk
C) Pricing Risk
D) Liquidity Risk
- What is the rank of India on WEF’s Global Gender Gap Report?
- which country has successfully conducted the first night trial of Agni-II?
- Gotabaya Rajapaksa was sworn in as president of which country?
C) Sri Lanka
- Who was conferred the ICCR distinguished alumni award in Dhaka?
A) Rezwana Choudhury Bannya
B) Rabindra Nath Singh
C) Asif Yusman
D) Benazir Chawla
- Which country has been ranked one of the worst countries in the world for internet freedom as per survey undertaken by Tech Research company Comparitech?
C) North Korea
D) South Sudan
- Trusted Family Bank is the tagline of which bank?
A) Corporation Bank
B) Dena Bank
C) Oriental Bank of Commerce
D) UCO Bank
- The first edition of Krishi Manthan- the largest Food, Agri-business and Rural Development Summit of Asia held in which city?
- Recently which body has set up an internal complaint committee to ensure the safety of sportspersons?
A) International Olympic Committee
B) Boxing Federation of India
C) Sports Authority of India
D) International Cricket Council
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...