- Who has won the 12th ‘Shakti Bhatt First Book Prize’?
A) Robert Downey
B) Mackinsey S
C) M Mcmillan
D) Tony Joseph
- The various disclosures in balance sheet of banks aims at ___ ?
- Masatsugu Asakawa has been elected as president of which organisation?
C) Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
D) Asian Development Bank
- The Vikramshila Wildlife Sanctuary is located in_________?
B) Madhya Pradesh
- What is the capital of Japan?
- The third edition of Khelo India Youth Games 2020 Logo was launched in which city?
- Cabinet recently approved the restructuring of National Health Agency to which name?
A) National Health Authority
B) National Health Approval
C) National Health Administration
D) National Health Arogya
- What is the capital of Honduras?
C) Tarawa Atoll
- Which Indian won two gold medals at the World Memory Championships held at Hong Kong?
A) Dhruv Manoj
B) Harsha Singh
C) Manish Ratnakar
D) Saurabh Kumar
- Who was appointed as new Competition Commission of India (CCI) Secretary?
A) Ajay Tyagi
B) Sanjeev Nautiyal
C) Ajay Desai
D) Pramod Kumar Singh
- PM Narendra Modi added which slogan to the slogan “Jai Jawan,Jai Kisan” given by the late Prime Minister Lal Bahadur Shastri?
A) Jai Arogya
B) Jai Bharat
C) Jai Anusandhan
D) Jai Awas
- The Senior Wrestling National Championships is being held in which city
- Which state approves 11 projects for river Saraswati revival?
A) Uttar Pradesh
- Which of the following customer does not fall under low risk category under KYC guidelines?
A) Salaried employee
B) Persons from lower strata of the society
C) Government Department
- Who will head the committee that has been formed to rejuvenate Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises?
A) Ranjan Das
B) Praveen Garg
C) Subhash Chandra Khuntia
D) Upendra Kumar Sinha
- Which cricketer was disqualified and banned 2 years for age fraud by the Board of Control of Cricket in India’s (BCCI)?
A) Narinder Singh
B) Srikant Dixit
C) Ram Niwas Yadav
D) Ram Naresh
- Which city was the guest of honour in 27th edition of the New Delhi World Book Fair (NDWBF)
- Shree Singaji Super Thermal Power Project is located in which state?
D) Madhya Pradesh
- India and which other country hold first ‘two-plus-two’ dialogue in New Delhi?
- Regional Rural Banks are managed by ____?
A) Sponsor Bank
D) Board of Directors
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...