- Which became first city in India to get online portal to exchange reusable products?
- An account will be classified as dormant if there are no transactions in the account for a period of ____ months?
A) 12 months
B) 60 months
C) 24 months
D) 36 months
- Union Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad launched which mission to fast track growth of digital communications infrastructure?
A) National Broadband Mission
B) Digital India
C) National Digital Mission
D) Digi Broadband Mission
- The Upper Manair Dam is located in which of the following states?
A) Himachal Pradesh
- The eighth edition of Ganga Kayak Festival was inaugurated in which state?
D) Himachal Pradesh
- Who is the author of the book An Era of Darkness?
A) Ramprasad Pal
B) Nandkishor Acharya
C) Arundhati Roy
D) Shashi Tharoor
- The Ministry of Labour and Employment has amended the Employees’ Provident Fund (EPF) Scheme to allow its members to withdraw money from the corpus if he/she remains unemployed for more than how many months?
- What is the capital of France?
- Who was re-elected as Prime Minister of UK?
A) Boris Johnson
B) Scott Morrison
C) Abid Aliy
D) Christian Georgia
- The 4th National Conference on Review of Implementation of Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY) held in which city?
- Who was appointed as the chairman-cum-managing director of NALCO?
A) N K Singh
B) Suman Chakraborty
C) Sridhar Patra
D) Sanjiv Singh
- Kikkli is a popular folk dance of which state?
- What is the paid up capital of Payment bank?
A) Rs 100 Crores
B) Rs 200 Crores
C) Rs 250 Crores
D) Rs 500 Crores
- Which city Airport becomes first single-use plastic-free airport of India?
- The FIDE Women’s Grand Prix (WGP) held in which city?
- The Union government has decided to rename well-known think tank Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses (IDSA) after which personality?
A) Sarojini Naidu
B) Jawaharlal Nehru
C) Manohar Parrikar
D) Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Which Company has emerged as the number one company in terms of revenue in the Fortune India 500 list for 2019?
A) Indian Oil Corporation
B) Reliance Industries
C) Bharat Petroleum
- Which bank announced the launch of co-branded credit card in partnership with Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL)?
A) Bank of Baroda
B) IDBI Bank
C) Federal Bank
D) Axis Bank
- What does P stands for in CNP?
- The Biotechnology Innovation Organization is based in________?
A) Vienna, Austria
B) Paris, France
C) Geneva, Switzerland
D) Washington D.C., USA
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...