- Which state inaugurated Atal Kisan Mazdoor canteen, a canteen where farmers and labourers will get food for Rs 10?
C) Uttar Pradesh
- Khaperkheda Thermal Power plant is located in which of the following state?
A) West Bengal
- Who has been conferred this year’s Dadasaheb Phalke Award in 66th National Awards?
A) Amitabh Bachchan
C) Rakesh Roshan
- Who was appointed as the new Vice Chief of Army Staff?
A) Satinder Kumar Saini
B) Bipin Rawat
C) Manoj Bharghat
D) Karambir Singh
- who has been appointed as India’s Representative and Governor on the board of Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (“ERIA”)?
A) Rohan Shah
B) Rahul Chaturvedi
C) Anurag Singh
D) Arun Kumar Dubey
- The 27th National Children’s Science Congress (NCSC) was held in which state?
- Who has been appointed as the full-time Chairperson and Managing Director of privatisation-bound Shipping Corporation of India (SCI)?
A) MK Singh
B) Pramod Agarwal
C) Anil Kumar Jha
D) Harjeet Kaur Joshi
- The North East Small Finance Bank (NESFB) is located in which state?
C) Arunachal Pradesh
- who has bagged the Indonesia Masters title 2020(women)?
A) Ratchanok Intanon
B) Carolina Marin
C) Sania Mirza
D) Sinisuka Lee
- Which e commerce platform has been chosen by government for sale of products made by women self-help groups under DAY-NULM?
- what is the capital of Australia?
- The headquarter of the International Council on Monuments and Sites (ICOMOS) is located at________?
A) Vienna, Austria
B) Geneva, Switzerland
C) Paris, France
D) The Hague, Netherlands
- Recently a book was released Essays and Reminiscences: A Festschrift in honour of which personality?
A) Nani A Palkhivala
B) Indra Singh
C) Akanksha Jain
D) MK Singh
- Who set a new record for the longest single spaceflight by a woman?
A) Peggy Witson
B) Meliane Williams
C) Christine Georgia
D) Christina Koch
- The Standing Liquidity Facilities provided to banks under ECR and to Primary Dealers (PDs) from the Reserve Bank would be available at the revised repo rate. What does C stands for in ECR?
- Who becomes 4th Indian to receive highest Australian civilian honour?
A) Arvind Singh Chaturvedi
B) Sachin Bansal
D) Kiran Mazumdar Shaw
- what is the rank of India in WEF’s 1st Global Social Mobility Index 2020?
- When a stock market moves downwards it is said to be a ____?
A) Bear market
B) Bull market
C) Up market
D) Narrow market
- The three days International Conclave on ‘Globalising Indian Thought’ held in which city?
- When is the International Nurses Day observed?
A) February 7
B) June 30
C) August 19
D) May 12
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...