- Which ministry in collaboration with the UN Women flagged off an awareness campaign to end violence against women?
A) Home Ministry
B) Ministry of Women and Child Development
C) Ministry of Finance
D) Ministry of Tribal Affairs
- Which state government launched Rythu Mitra app for farmers?
- Eligible residents can enter into FCY-INR swaps to hedge exchange rate and/or interest rate risk exposure arising out of long-term foreign currency borrowing. What does F stands for in FCY?
- How much amount of loan will be given by Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) to Mumbai Suburban rail?
A) $500 million
B) $200 million
C) $400 million
D) $600 million
- Jelep La pass is located in which state?
B) Jammu & Kashmir
C) Himachal Pradesh
- In order to provide intense training, research and development and policymaking, the central government has planned to establish which world-class institute?
A) National Defence Academy
B) National Sports Academy
C) National Ayush University
D) National Police University
- Where is the HQ of World Economic Forum?
- Which state government has approved the Arundhati Scheme under which 10 grams (one tola) of gold will be provided free of cost to the bride if a marriage is solemnised and registered?
- The exercise Za’ir-Al-Bahr is a exercise between India and which other country?
- Ramanathaswamy Temple is located in which state?
B) Tamil Nadu
C) Andhra Pradesh
- The 8th edition of TrafficInfraTech Expo along with Parking InfraTech and Smart Mobility Expo was held in which city?
- Which organisation released book “From uttapam to sprouted dal parantha”?
- Who has been awarded the 2019 Golden Foot award?
A) Lionel Messi
B) Wayne Rooney
D) Luka Modric
- Recently a book was released Essays and Reminiscences: A Festschrift in honour of which personality?
A) Nani A Palkhivala
B) Indra Singh
C) Akanksha Jain
D) MK Singh
- Which of the following is not a type of Bank Account Offered by Indian Post Payments Bank?
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) superseded the board of beleaguered Dewan Housing Finance Corporation Limited (DHFL).Who has been appointed as administrator of the board?
A) Sanjay Mitra
B) Guruprasad Mohapatra
C) TN Akehutu
D) R Subramaniakumar
- Mahinda Rajapaksa has been elected as new PM of which country?
- Minsk is the capital of which country?
- Who becomes 4th Indian to receive highest Australian civilian honour?
A) Arvind Singh Chaturvedi
B) Sachin Bansal
D) Kiran Mazumdar Shaw
- Who will be the chairperson of Payments Regulatory Board of RBI that replace the existing Board for Regulation and Supervision of Payment and Settlement Systems?
A) Finance Minister
B) One of the Deputy Governor of RBI
C) Governor of RBI
D) Finance Secretary
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...