- Who will be honoured with the ‘Lokmanya Tilak National Journalism Award’ for his contribution to the field of journalism?
A) Sanjay Gupta
B) Ravish Kumar
C) Dhruv Rathee
D) Anurag Kashyap
- Who was appointed as chairman of the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority?
A) Supratim Bandyopadhyay
B) Sanjiv Kaul
C) Anil Chaturvedi
D) Bimal Julka
- Madhavrao Scindia Cricket Ground is located in which state?
D) Madhya Pradesh
- The Department of Biotechnology organized an International Summit on Women in STEM–“Visualizing the Future: New Skylines in which city?
- Which country successfully tests air launched cruise missile Ra’ad-II?
- What is the FDI limit in Payments Bank?
- Who will head the committee to dispose of over 9,400 enemy properties, which is likely to fetch about Rs 1 lakh crore to the exchequer?
A) Amit Shah
B) Narendra Modi
C) Smriti Irani
D) Nirmala Sitharaman
- What is the rank of India in Corruption Perception Index 2019 prepared by Transparency International?
- According to the State-wise horticulture production data released at a conference organised by the Agriculture Ministry,which state emerges at the top in vegetable production?
A) Uttar Pradesh
- As per World Economic Forum’s 2020 Global Risks Report,how much of global GDP depend on nature?
A) $65 trillion
B) $55 trillion
C) $45 trillion
D) $44 trillion
- Raibenshe dance is a popular folk dance of which state?
B) West Bengal
- Which body released its vision for the National Data and Analytics Platform (NDAP)?
B) NITI Aayog
- What does D stands for in NCD?
- Which country mints world’s smallest gold coin values ¼ ?
- Recently government announced sale of 100 per cent stake in which airline?
C) Air India
- Which bank is the first Bank in the country to introduce multilingual voice enabled mobile banking App?
A) City Union Bank
B) IDBI Bank
C) Federal Bank
- What is the currency of Germany?
- Recently which bank has decided to convert it into a small finance bank?
A) Airtel Payments Bank
C) Aditya Birla Bank
D) New India Cooperative Bank
- What is the maximum deposit allowed in Indian Post Payments Bank?
A) Rs 50,000
B) Rs 1,00,000
C) Rs 2,00,000
D) Rs 5,00,000
- What is the theme of World Day of Social Justice 2020 ?
A) Workers on the move:the quest
B) If you want peace and Development,work for social justice
C) Social Well being and justice
D) Closing the Inequalities Gap to Achieve Social Justice
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...