- What is the capital of Sweden?
- The net stable funding ratio (NSFR) under Basel-III was implemented in India from_______?
A) January 1, 2017
B) April 1,2017
C) January 1, 2018
D) April 1 ,2018
- All India Football Federation’s (AIFF) developmental side Indian Arrows hosted Tiddim Road Athletic Union (TRAU) FC in which state?
- The Northeast Frontier Railway Construction Organisation has built India’s tallest railway pier bridge in which state?
- Who has been appointed as the Chairman and Managing Director of State-owned Housing and Urban Development Corporation (Hudco)?
A) Sandip Patil
B) NA Ranganath
C) M Nagaraj
D) Ashok Kumar Sahu
- Who is the author of book ‘The Winning Sixer: Leadership Lessons To Master’?
A) Simran Jha
B) Rahul Chaturvedi
D) WV Raman
- Haitham bin Tariq Al Said, has token oath as sultan of which country?
- Tsai Ing-wen was sworn in as President of which country?
- Which company acquired Uber Eats?
- Who was conferred with Indira Gandhi award for national integration?
A) Vikas Chaturvedi
B) Devik Sethy
C) Chandi Prasad Bhatt
D) Devi Prasad Shetty
- What is the study of economy wide phenomena, including inflation, unemployment, and economic growth called?
B) Welfare Economics
D) Market Economy
- The Bison National Park is situated in which of the given states?
A) Himachal Pradesh
- Which Company has won Gold in the 11th Annual 2019 Golden Bridge Awards for its innovative network solutions?
C) CSS Corp
- Which body has launched paperless licensing process for petroleum service stations such as retail outlets storing and dispensing petrol/diesel for motor conveyances?
B) NITI Aayog
- Where is the HQ of Association of Southeast Asian Nations?
B) Kuala Kumpur
- Union Cabinet has approved the Phase- 2 of the Swachh Bharat Mission, Grameen till which year?
- What is the rank of India among countries with corporate commitments to science-based targets?
- The Golkonda fort is situated in which city?
- PM Narendra Modi and which other country counterpart inaugurated the second Integrated Check Post (ICP) at Jogbani-Biratnagar?
A) KP Sharma Oli
B) Biswa Bhandari
C) Jon Bolsonare
D) Sheikh Hasina
- Which of the following Payments Bank is the first one to start giving its services in India?
A) Paytm Payments Bank
B) India Post Payments Bank
C) Airtel Payments Bank
D) Fino Payments Bank
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...