- Wular Lake is located in which state?
D) Jammu and Kashmir
- Who has been appointed brand ambassador for the country’s steel giant JSW Steel?
A) Rohit Sharma
B) KL Rahul
C) Rishabh Pant
D) Virat Kohli
- Which country became the first country in South Asia to launch e passport services?
- Maharashtra Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray presented an award to which journalist for his contribution to journalism?
A) Ravish Kumar
B) Ravinder Chaturvedi
C) Ramesh Nishank
D) Dinkar Keshav Raikar
- What is the present interest rate in Public Provident Fund(PPF) Scheme?
- Who has the new ambassador of the children protection fund that has been created by Prince Charles?
A) Kristina Grego
B) Justin Bieber
C) Ar Rehman
D) Katy Perry
- Which Bank has launched its wealth management platform Pioneer Banking?
A) ICICI Bank
B) IDFC Bank
C) IDBI Bank
D) IndusInd Bank
- Who has retained the top position of being the most valuable celebrity brand in the Duff & Phelps’ celebrity brand valuation report?
A) Amitabh Bachchan
B) MS Dhoni
C) Virat Kohli
D) Akshay Kumar
- Where is the HQ of Indian Banks Association?
- Which Company has signed a licensing agreement with Intercontinental Exchange Inc help Indian market participants access rupee-denominated Brent benchmark prices?
A) NITI Aayog
C) Bombay Stock Exchange
D) National Stock Exchange
- What is the metric that measures the ability of a company to use its near cash or quick assets to extinguish or retire its current liabilities immediately known as?
A) Acid test ratio
B) Current ratio
D) Cash conversion cycle
- The 62nd edition of the Grammy awards held in which city?
- The Country’s first e-waste clinic is being opened in which city?
- Which country successfully launched ballistic missile “Ghaznavi”?
- The 3rd Global Potato Conclave was held in which city?
- Nitin Gadkari launched which online portal for digital monitoring of ministry of road transport and highways?
- What is the branch of economics that concentrates on measures to increase output of goods and services in the long run called?
A) Free-market Economics
B) True-cost Economics
D) Supply Side Economics
- National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR) has joined hands with which organisation to establish a ‘Communication Resource Unit’ (CRU) to act as an institutional mechanism for providing strategic communication support to national flagship programmes?
- The exercise IndraDhanush was held between India and which other country?
- What is the currency of France?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...