- The Henry Island Beach is situated in which state?
C) West Bengal
- Jitendra Singh inaugurates Pension Adalat for Central govt pensioners in which place?
- Who has been head the group of ministers to review crop insurance scheme?
A) Smriti Irani
B) Rajnath Singh
C) Narendra Modi
D) Ram Naresh Updhyay
- Indian Railways introduced a new Passenger Information System at Anakapalle Railway Station of which division?
- The historic City Chowk in which city has been renamed as Bharat Mata Chowk?
- What is the maximum deposit allowed under Senior Citizen Savings Scheme (SCSS)?
A) Rs 10 lakh
B) Rs 5 lakh
C) No such limit
D) Rs 15 lakh
- What is the Capital of Taiwan?
A) Lee Su
- By which name, Railway Protection Force has been renamed?
A) Indian Railway Protection Force Service
B) Indian Protection Force
C) Indian Railway Digital Force
D) Indian Railway Force
- How much amount of revival package was announced for BSNL and MTNL?
A) ₹50000 cr
B) ₹69000 cr
C) ₹35000 cr
D) ₹45000 cr
- Who won her second gold in the Khelo India University Games after bagging the top spot in 200m final?
A) Dutee Chand
B) Vinesh Phogat
C) Swati Singh
D) Kavya Tomar
- What is the metric that measures how long a firm will be deprived of cash if it increases its investment in resources in order to expand customer sales known as?
A) Quick ratio
B) Accounts payable turnover
C) Days payable outstanding
D) Cash conversion cycle
- Which metro station of Delhi has been renamed to Supreme Court Metro Station?
A) Rajiv Chowk
B) Pragati Maidan
D) Qutub Minar
- The 11-day long ‘Dhanu Jatra’ celebrated at which state?
C) Uttar Pradesh
- Where is the HQ of Paytm?
- Who won Mexican Open title 2020 (men’s)?
A) Roger Federer
B) Taylor Fritz
C) Rafael Nadal
D) Sebastian Vettel
- PM Narendra Modi dedicated how many DRDO Young Scientists Labs to nation?
- Which country to drop the moniker “Holland” as it rebrands itself in 2020?
- Muhyiddin Yassin has been appointed as PM of which country?
- Where is the HQ of Housing and Urban Development Corporation?
- What is the term which refers to a system where the government, rather than the free market, determines what goods should be produced, how much should be produced and the price at which the goods are offered for sale?
A) Free-market Economy
B) True-cost Economy
C) Socialist Economy
D) Command Economy
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...