- Which Company has signed a licensing agreement with Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) Futures Europe, an operator of global exchanges and clearing houses?
A) Bombay Stock Exchange
B) National Stock Exchange
D) Niti Aayog
- Who has been named new CEO of IBM?
A) Arvind Krishna
B) TS Radha
C) Ramesh Singh
D) Virginia Rometty
- The Lloyd’s Botanical Garden is located in the state of________?
A) West Bengal
C) Jammu & Kashmir
- RBI appointed whom as member of the Monetary Policy Committee?
A) TD Krishnan
B) Viral Acharya
C) Janak Raj
D) Michael Patra
- Which of the following is the class of derivative designed to separate and then transfer the risk of default on a debt that may arise from a borrower failing to make required payments?
A) Property Derivative
B) Interest Rate Derivative
C) Credit Derivative
D) Commodity Derivative
- Who has been appointed as UN Resident Coordinator in Thailand?
A) Krishna Gopal Singh
B) Gita Gopinath
C) Gita Sabharwal
D) Indra Nooyi
- What is the capital of Norway?
- Which Company announces $1-million grant to promote news literacy in India?
- Vineet Saxena announced his retirement from which sports?
- Which state government launched a virtual police station along with two other transformational projects?
- Who was nominated as Life President of Asian Tennis Federation (ATF)?
A) Sanjeev Singh
B) Saurav Ghosal
C) Anil Khanna
D) Suraj Singh
- What is the maximum deposit allowed in a financial year under Sukanya Samriddhi Accounts Scheme?
A) Rs. 1,00,000/-
B) Rs. 1,50,000/-
C) Rs. 50,000/-
D) No such limit
- Where is the HQ of Linked In?
- The SAMPRITI-IX exercise held between India and which other country?
- Which word named as Oxford Hindi Word of the Year for 2019?
A) Post truth
C) Nari Shakti
- Which organisation launched police-related citizen-centric services in New Delhi?
C) NITI Aayog
- Former President Pranab Mukherjee released the autobiography of whom named Relentless?
A) Smriti Irani
B) Narendra Modi
C) Arun Jaitley
D) Yashwant Sinha
- Assam Rifles has constructed a combined war memorial in which state for the 357 Army and Assam Rifles personnel killed while fighting insurgency in the northeastern state?
- What is the metric that measures the average number of days the company takes to payoff outstanding bills known as?
A) Accounts payable turnover
B) Financial accounting
C) Days payable outstanding
D) Quick ratio
- Where is the HQ of World Bank?
B) Washington DC
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...