- Which Insurance Company has tied up with Drone Federation of India (DFI) for drone insurance?
A) Max Bupa
B) IDBI federal
C) Tata AIG General Insurance
D) New India Assurance
- The Asigarh Fort is loacted in_______?
C) Uttar Pradesh
- Who became the first Indian woman to sign up for a Rangers FC foreign football club?
A) Arya Kaur
B) Bala Devi
C) Bhumi Chawla
D) Mithali Raman
- The fourth East Asia Summit(EAS) Conference on Maritime Security Cooperation held in which city?
- Where is the headquarters of AU Small Finance Bank located?
- Recently Managing Director Abidali Z Neemuchwala decided to step down from his post.He was the former MD of which company?
- Manama is the capital of________?
C) Central African Republic
- Which of the following is the class of derivative where the underlying assets are products like precious metals, agro products, energy products, etc?
A) Freight Derivative
B) Inflation Derivative
C) Commodity Derivative
D) Interest Rate Derivative
- Who has been selected for the 2019-2020 PEN Gauri Lankesh Award for Democratic Idealism?
A) Yusuf Jameel
B) Mohammed Yunus
C) Devashish Chaturvedi
D) Ravish Kumar
- BBIN nations signed MoU for implementation of the motor vehicle agreement.Name the countries which are member of BBIN?
D) All of the above
- Which Company won the 2020 BIG Innovation Award?
C) CSS Corp
- Which port trust was renamed as Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Port?
- In which state,Hornbill festival was celebrated?
- The Indira Priyadarshini Stadium is situated in which Indian state?
A) Andhra Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Sardar Patel’s 182 meter tall Statue of Unity was included in the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation’s ‘8 Wonders of SCO’ list.It is situated in which state?
C) Andhra Pradesh
- What is the maximum deposit allowed under National Savings Certificates (NSC) Scheme(5 years short term)?
A) Rs 5 lakh
B) Rs 10 lakh
C) Rs 20 lakh
D) No such limit
- Which department launched 24×7 control room to monitor black money and illegal inducements in poll-bound Delhi?
A) Niti Aayog
C) Central Board of direct Taxes
D) Income Tax
- Who announced lifelong monthly pension for athletes under the ‘Pension to Meritorious Sportspersons’ scheme?
A) Venkaiah Naidu
B) Ram Vilas Paswan
C) Narendra Modi
D) Kiran Rijiju
- Minister of Petroleum and Natural Gas & Steel Shri Dharmendra Pradhan launched PURVODAYA: Accelerated development of eastern India through integrated steel hub in which city?
- What is the test that determines a company’s ability to cover debt obligations with its assets after all liabilities have been satisfied known as?
A) Key Ratio
B) Debt Ratio
C) Coverage Ratio
D) Asset Coverage Ratio
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...