- Which state Launched ‘Anganphou Hunba’ (Early Paddy Crop) programme?
- The Kamet mountain is located in which Indian state?
B) Jammu & kashmir
C) Himachal Pradesh
- Recently two Indian private sector lenders Axis Bank and ICICI Bank decided to wind up their operations from which country?
- Which city hosted “Conference on Combating Drug Trafficking”?
- When was the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India set up?
A) April 1, 2016
B) July 1, 2016
C) October 1, 2016
D) June 1, 2016
- Which country successfully launched a new communication technology experiment satellite with Long March-3B carrier rocket?
- The 43rd session of the annual Governing Council meeting of the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) 2020 held in which city?
- Which among the following days is observed on September 27 annually?
A) World Tourism Day
B) World Habitat Day
C) World Food Day
D) World Hepatitis Day
- The Conference of Speakers and Presiding Officers of the Commonwealth (CSPOC)held in which city?
- What should be the minimum net worth of proposed ‘new umbrella entities’ (NUE)for digital payment?
A) ₹100 cr
B) ₹200 cr
C) ₹300 cr
D) ₹500 cr
- Indian Navy’s 1st Maha-Navy Connect 2020 Tri-Dimensional Expedition started from which city?
- Which Company launched its ‘We Think Digital’ programmeto train 1 lakh women’s in India?
- Where is the headquarters of North East Small Finance Bank located?
- Where is the HQ of DRDO?
- The International Kite Festival 2020 to be held in which city?
- Who won the 54th All India Bombay Gold Cup Hockey Tournament?
A) India Blue
B) India Red
C) Indian Navy
D) Indian Army
- Which state to set up Vikram Sarabhai Children Innovation Center to identify, nurture and promote children’s innovation in the state?
C) Andhra Pradesh
- Who was appointed as the UK’s new finance minister?
A) Rishi Sunak
B) Mahendra Singh
C) Sundar Pichai
D) Neelesh Shah
- Which of the following group of derivatives contracts are traded via specialized derivatives exchanges or other exchanges?
A) Exchange-traded derivatives
B) Common-market derivatives
C) Over-the-counter derivatives
D) Forwards-exchange derivatives
- Where is the HQ of Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...