- Who will be the new President of the Institute of Chartered Accountants (ICAI)for the year 2020-21?
A) Vikas Chaturvedi
B) Shailendra Singh
C) Atul Kumar Gupta
D) Rishi Rana
- Which of the following is a term used for a tailored contract between two parties, where payment takes place at a specific time in the future at today’s pre-determined price?
- The Saifai International Cricket Stadium is situated in _______?
B) Uttar Pradesh
- The scientist from which institute discovered the nearest-known ‘baby giant planet’ called 2MASS 1155-7919 b?
A) Oxford University
B) IIT Bombay
C) IISc Bengaluru
D) Rochester Institute of Technology
- Who released a book ‘Karmayoddha Granth’ on the life of Prime Minister Narendra Modi?
A) Smriti Irani
B) Ramesh Nishank
C) Amit Shah
D) Prakash Javedkar
- Which state launched ‘Cyber Safe Women’ initiative?
- Where is the headquarters of Suryoday Small Finance Bank Ltd located?
- In which state lion census,around 10000 cameras will be used to carry out census?
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Recently Daniele De Rossi announced his retirementfrom which sports?
- In which state, Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) opened its first “Patola Saree” silk processing plant?
A) Uttar Pradesh
- which Indian weightlifter has been banned for four years by the National Anti Doping Agency (NADA) for a doping violation?
A) Sarabjeet Kaur
B) Karnam Maleeshwari
C) Pratima Kumari
D) Neelam Seti
- Which organisation confirms 2020 as international year of nurse and midwife?
- The Balpakram National Park is located in_______?
A) Himachal Pradesh
B) Madhya Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
- What was the theme of World Radio Day 2020?
A) Radio in times of emergency
B) Radio and Sports
C) Dialogue Tolerance peace
D) Radio and Diversity
- Where is the HQ of BSNL?
- Which bank has entered into a strategic co-lending agreement with JM Financial Home Loans Limited (JMFHL), the housing finance arm of JM Financial Group, for offering retail loans to home buyers?
A) Allahabad Bank
B) Indian Bank
C) IDBI Bank
D) Bank of Baroda
- When was the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (IBC) passed by the Lok Sabha?
- Who is the author of book “A Commentary and Digest on The Air, Act 1981”?
A) KK Khandelwal
B) Mahesh Sharma
C) Preeti Joshi
D) MR Chaturvedi
- What is the currency of Netherlands?
- Who was appointed as the new president of the All India Chess Federation (AICF)?
A) Ranjit Singh
B) Atul Swaney
C) PR Venkatraman Raju
D) Ajay Patel
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...