- Which Bank ties-up with Zomato to launch co-branded credit card powered by Mastercard?
A) Federal Bank
B) IDBI Bank
C) Citi Bank
- Nicosia is the capital of which country?
- Who has been given additional charge of Chairman and Managing Director of MMTC Ltd?
A) Vikas Sharma
B) Amit Chaturvedi
C) Rakesh Singh
D) Sudhansu Pandey
- Recently which company has got a brokerage licence from the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) to sell life and non-life insurance products?
A) Paytm Insurance Broking
B) Max Bupa
C) IDBI Federal
D) Reliance Insurance Broker
- Where is the headquarters of Ujjivan Small Finance Bank located?
- What is the theme of this year’s World Hearing Day?
A) Hearing for life, don’t let hearing loss limit you
B) Check Your Hearing
C) Hear the future
D) Action for hearing loss,make a sound investment
- According to the 2019 report of the International Narcotics Control Board (INCB), released by United Nations Office of Drugs and Crime (UNODC),which country is among top suppliers of pharma drugs used in trafficking?
- The Hopman Cup is related with which sports?
- Indian Navy conducts 5-day coastal security exercise, ‘Matla Abhiyaan’ in which city?
- Which Company has collaborated with Accenture to help deepen the reach of entrepreneurs and startups that are focused on social impact and sustainability?
- The 3 day Narmada Mahotsav was celebrated in which state?
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Recently Azlan Shah Cup postponed due to Coronavirus threat.It was scheduled to be held in which country?
- What does NCLT stand for in the context of the insolvency code?
A) National Company Liquidation Tribunal
B) National Corporate Liquidation Tribunal
C) National Company Law Tribunal
D) None of these
- The Idukki Dam is built across which of the following rivers?
- Recently which Indian boxer ban was lifted by National Anti-Doping Agency (NADA)?
A) Manish Kaushik
B) Sumit Sangwan
C) Vikas Yadav
D) Amit Phangwal
- Who was appointed the chairman of National Medical Commission?
A) G Gopinath
B) Suresh Chandra Sharma
C) MK Singh
D) Badrinath Prasad
- Which Bank has switched to “Cash Budget Based Assessment (CBBA)” from “Projected Balance Sheet (PBS)” method of Fund Based Working Capital (FBWC) limits for assessment of the working capital requirement for corporates or large advances?
A) Canara Bank
- Who bags best men’s player at Dubai Globe Soccer Awards?
B) Christino Ronaldo
C) Sunil Chettri
D) Lionel Messi
- Which of the following is a term used for a contract to buy or sell an asset on a future date at a price specified today?
- Where is the HQ of IBM?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...