- Where is the headquarters of Jana Small Finance Bank located?
- Which state government has decided to replace Yash Bharti Awards with State Cultural Award?
B) Uttar Pradesh
- Manama is the capital of_______?
C) Central African Republic
- As per the Forbes’ Real Time Billionaires’ Index,who became second richest Indian with a networth of $ 17.8 billion,after Reliance Industries ltd chairman Mukesh Ambani?
A) Ritesh Agarwal
B) Anil Ambani
C) Radhakishan Damani
D) Indra Nooyi
- Union Culture Minister inaugurated ‘Indian Heritage in Digital Space’ exhibition in which city?
- Who headed the committee formed by SEBI to suggest on policy matters pertaining to development of municipal debt securities and facilitate municipalities for issuance of such bonds?
A) Sujith Prasad
B) Abhilash Sahu
C) Girish Sinha
D) UP Singh
- The exercise ‘Sahyog-Kaijin’ was held between India and which other country?
- The Indira Priyadarshini Stadium is situated in which state?
A) Andhra Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
- What is the minimum default required to initiate insolvency procedure for corporate debtors under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code?
A) Rs 2,00,000
B) Rs 5,00,000
C) Rs 4,00,000
D) Rs 1,00,000
- The fifth edition of exercise ‘Ajeya Warrior 2020’ was held between India and which other country?
- Which organisation released the Global Risks Report 2020?
A) World Economic Forum
B) International Monetary Fund
C) World Bank
- The 43rd session of the governing council of the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) was held in which city?
- Which bank has launched its API Banking portal consisting maximum number of virtual APIs (application programming interfaces) put together by any Indian bank?
A) ICICI Bank
B) HDFC Bank
C) Canara Bank
D) IDBI Bank
- Dmitry Medvedev resigned from the post of Prime Minister of which country?
- Which state government launched Pyaar ka Paudha’ (a plant of love) campaign to encourage practice of planting trees?
C) Uttar Pradesh
- Where is the Captain Roop Singh Stadium situated?
A) Vadodra, Gujarat
B) Jodhpur, Rajasthan
C) Gwalior, MP
D) Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Robert Abela has won the elections to become the Prime Minister of which country?
- Which platform was launched by Union Minister of MSME Nitin Gadkari which can carry 20 Bee Boxes from one place to another without any difficulty?
A) Apiary on Wheels
B) Apiary on Tyres
C) Apiary Roads
D) Apiary tracks
- For a company to register as a NBFC it should have a minimum net owned fund of ____?
A) Rs 25 lakh
B) Rs 1 crores
C) Rs 2 crores
D) Rs 5 crores
- Where is the HQ of Forbes Media LLC?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...