- Who inaugurated Baroda Startup Banking, an initiative aimed at making the bank a preferred banking partner for the start-up community?
A) Smriti Irani
B) Anurag Thakur
C) Narendra Modi
D) Rajiv Kumar
- The Nagarhole National Park is located in which state?
A) Andhra Pradesh
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched how many Farmers Producer Organisations (FPOs) all over the country in Chitrakoot, Uttar Pradesh?
- The composition of central board of Reserve Bank of India is defined under Section ___ of RBI Act, 1934
A) Section 5
B) Section 7
C) Section 11
D) Section 8
- The two-day unique Chilli Festival celebrated in which state?
C) Madhya Pradesh
- Which became the first government entity to join the centralized invoicing platform, TReDS, helping smaller vendors access working capital easily?
B) Ordnance Factory Board
C) Shipping Corporation of India
- Lok Sabha Speaker Om Birla launched the ‘Suposhit Maa Abhiyaan’ in which city?
- Which novel has been awarded Sahitya Akademi’s Translation Prize 2019?
- Union Minister Jitendra Singh inaugurates Pension Adalat for Central govt pensioners in which place?
- The Kalisindh Thermal Power Station is located in which of the following state?
A) Madhya Pradesh
B) Himachal Pradesh
- Which state has signed MoU with Airport Authority of India for construction of equipment hiring centers?
- NBFCs are required to accept public deposit for a minimum period of ___ months?
A) 6 months
B) 12 months
C) 18 months
D) 24 months
- Who won her second gold in the Khelo India University Games after bagging the top spot in 200m final?
A) Dutee Chand
B) Vinesh Phogat
C) Swati Singh
D) Kavya Tomar
- The sixth Offshore Patrol Vessel ”Yard 45006 VAJRA” to enhance coastal security was launched in which city?
- Who wins Mexican Open title 2020 (men’s)?
A) Roger Federer
B) Taylor Fritz
C) Rafael Nadal
D) Sebastian Vettel
- Which day was declared as India’s first ‘Protein Day’?
A) February 23
B) February 25
C) February 26
D) February 27
- Muhyiddin Yassin has been appointed asPM of which country?
- The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code was drafted by whom?
A) Securities and Exchange Board of India
B) Reserve Bank of India
C) Bankruptcy Law Reforms Committee
D) Indian Banks’ Association
- Where is the headquarters of Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) situated?
- How much amount was approved by the government under Operation Green Scheme?
A) ₹162 cr
B) ₹155 cr
C) ₹171 cr
D) ₹170 cr
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...