- The 3rd edition of North Zone Conference’ of Media Units of Information and Broadcasting Ministry held in which state?
A) Jammu Kashmir
- The Bagdogra Airport is located in which state?
B) West Bengal
- Who was ranked No 1 by IOC’s Boxing Task Force rankings for Olympic Qualifiers?
A) Amit Phangal
B) Saurav Ghosh
C) Amitabh Chowdhury
D) Nilesh Sharma
- Which of the following is not a type of Bank Account Offered by Indian Post Payments Bank?
- Fertiliser Minister D V Sadananda Gowda launched which brand of Hindustan Urvarak and Rasayan Ltd (HURL)?
A) Apna Urea – Sona Ugle
B) Apna Urea-Sabse Mahaan
C) Apna Urea-Sabse Aacha
D) Apna Urea -Chandi
- Which Company has received license from Bank of Russia to commence reinsurance business in Russia?
D) GIC Re
- Indian Army conducted its which biggest airborne exercise comprising of more than 500 special forces troops in the North-Eastern theatre?
A) Ude Parinde
B) Wings of Fire
C) Astra Bhal
D) Winged Raider
- Where is the HQ of Yes Bank?
- Saang dance is folk dance of which state?
C) Uttar Pradesh
- The sixth edition of the mega industrial exhibition ‘Engiexpo 2020’ was held in which city?
- How much amount was allocated by the government for completing Z Morh tunnel in J&K?
A) ₹2379 cr
B) ₹2500 cr
C) ₹2400 cr
D) ₹2675 cr
- Which of the following system has been designed by NPCI for Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) system?
- India and which country signed MoU to develop National Maritime Heritage Complex at Lothal?
- Who was appointed as head of road safety committee by the Supreme Court?
A) Dineshwar Sharma
B) R Ranganath
C) Mukul Goyal
D) A M Sapre
- Which state to celebrate Chapchar Kut festival
- Which project was launched by Minister of State for Shipping (Independent Charge), Chemical, and Fertilizers, Mansukh Lal Mandaviya to channelize economic activity along the banks of Ganga River?
A) Avni Ganga
B) Ganga Arti
C) Mukt Ganga
D) Arth Ganga
- Which state government launched employment-oriented mobile app ‘Rojgar Sangi?
- The Ekana International Cricket Stadium is located in which of the following city?
- The 10th edition of World Future Energy Summit (WFES)2020 was held in which city?
B) Abu Dhabi
- Repo and Reverse Repo are defined under which section of RBI Act, 1934?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...
2 Thoughts to “GA Revision for SBI Clerk and other exams – 764”
One more thing. In my opinion that there are many travel insurance web sites of dependable companies that let you enter your vacation details and get you the quotations. You can also purchase this international travel cover policy on-line by using your credit card. Everything you need to do is always to enter your own travel particulars and you can begin to see the plans side-by-side. Just find the system that suits your budget and needs and use your credit card to buy them. Travel insurance on the web is a good way to search for a dependable company for international travel cover. Thanks for giving your ideas.
One thing I want to say is before acquiring more laptop memory, check out the machine directly into which it would be installed. In the event the machine is running Windows XP, for instance, the memory threshold is 3.25GB. Adding in excess of this would simply constitute some sort of waste. Make sure that one’s mother board can handle your upgrade volume, as well. Interesting blog post.