- which chatbot was launched by IRCTC to converse with customers in Hindi language?
- What is the authorized capital of NPCI?
A) Rs 100 crore
B) Rs 200 crore
C) Rs 250 crore
D) Rs 300 crore
- When is the World Refugee Day observed?
A) March 15
B) July 22
C) May 17
D) June 20
- Which Bank join hands with Landmark group to launch 3 new retail co-branded credit cards?
C) Canara Bank
D) Allahabad Bank
- Who has been named the EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2019 at the 21st edition of the awards?
A) Shailesh Singh
B) Kiran Mazumdar Shaw
C) Adi Godrej
D) Indra Nooyi
- Which campaign was launched by National Payments Corporation of India to guide users towards the right usage of UPI?
A) UPI Chalao
B) UPI Badao
C) UPI Chalega
D) UPI Karo
- What is the capital of Hungary?
- Which state announced Chief Minister’s Akhannaba Sanaroising gi Tengbang (CMAST)’ and Chief Minister Artist Sing gi Tengbang (CMAT)’ scheme?
- For a Small Finance Bank maximum loan size and investment limit exposure to a group obligator is restricted to ____ of its capital funds.
- Which ministry has launched a National Level Awareness Programme (NLAP) 2020?
A) Ministry of Finance
B) Ministry of MSME
C) Ministry of Defence
D) Ministry of HRD
- Indian Railways launched which application for its employees?
- Who became the first player in the world to play 100 matches in all three formats of cricket?
A) Steve Smith
B) Virat Kohli
C) Ross Taylor
D) Aaron Finch
- Which became the world’s first whole country recognised as a ‘Dark Sky Place’ by the International Dark-Sky Association’s (IDA)?
- “We Understand Your World” is the tagline of which bank?
A) HDFC Bank
B) Axis Bank
C) ICICI Bank
D) Bank of Baroda
- Who was appointed as new MD and CEO of Dhanlaxmi Bank?
A) Sunil Gurbaxani
B) Shyam Srinivasan
C) Sarvesh Singh
D) Rajesh Sharma
- What is the paid up capital of NPCI?
A) Rs 50 crore
B) Rs 100 crore
C) Rs 137 crore
D) Rs 150 crore
- Which company launches website to track COVID-19?
- Leo Varadkar resigned from his post.He was the former PM of which country?
- Which grievance redressal portal of Indian Railways, has been awarded Silver under Category II of National e-Governance Awards – “Excellence in providing Citizen-centric Delivery”?
- Bhaskar Khulbe and which other person has been appointed as Advisors to Prime Minister Narendra Modi?
A) Mohan Singh
B) Nitesh Srivastava
C) Shailesh Prajapathi
D) Amarjeet Sinha
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...